“would definitely stay in the hotel millenium again!”

Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi
Ranked #45 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
derby
“would definitely stay in the hotel millenium again!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I have been in Abu Dhabi for 3 weeks, staying in Hotel Millenium for the duration. I stayed in one of the suites over looking the corniche, waking up to a sea view each day was lovely!
The staff in this hotel make the whole experience very enjoyable and I would definitely return here. One of the managers, Sanjay, was particularly helpful and pleasant and ensured our stay was a good one. Our meals were served in the Citrus restaurant where manager Krishna was extremeley pleasant and couldn't do enough for us, thank you, Krishna! The international buffet was excellent and provided a good choice at each meal. Would definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Suite had sea view and was best for a long stay because of separate living area
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank Kimberly W
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear Kimberly W,

Happy New Year to you! Thank you very much for your review and I am very pleased to read that you had a pleasant stay with us here at the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi.
Sanjay, as well as Krishna were both equally happy to read of your particular appreciation and we all look very much forward to being able to welcome you back to our property!
Ruprecht Schmitz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (305)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I arrived at the Hotel in the early hours of Tuesday Morning 11-12-12, 02:00Hrs from Oman only to find that the office only night booked. It was a 24Hr Stopover but covering a late arrival on the 11th and an early departure (02:30 Hrs 12-12-12) two nights.........I was tired coming in from Oman with the 4 hour time difference in UK time taking its toll, yes I was knackered. I was losing patience with the receptionist mainly because he was a softly spoken person and I had to ask twice and also he had a strong Asian accent making some words unintelligible. You know what like! Anyway he sorted me out and I eventually got to my room, now fairly awake. The man handled my ire with patience and I was with hindsight impressed. Room is clean and tidy all the usual's including an Ironing board and a trouser press,also the much coveted Mini Bar which you need an overdraft to access.

A bit pricey but I needed to be central fro a meeting, lobby good service very good.

Room Tip: Take a room on the front and as high as you can get, there is a nice park opposite.
2 Thank Brian N
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Dear Brian N,

thank you very much for your review and patience. Understandably at that time of the day we should be alert and fast as usual and this will be highlighted to the teams again. We are happy though that you found the property to be the place to be for a central meeting. We all look very much forward to being of service to you again during your next visit to Abu Dhabi,
Munich
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Since 2007 I have had more than 60 stays altogether at Millenium Hotel and I can really say that it is a special place to be compared with other hotels in this category.
The rooms are tasteful, clean, well equiped and confortable, the staff is very friendly, helpful and generally very professional. Citrus restaurant deserves special mentioning, due to the excellent kitchen and extraordinarily friendly personel.
This list of positive experiences could be continued.
However I always felt very much like at home there. (Dont tell my wife..)

2 Thank Max P
Dear Max P,

thank you very much for your review of Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi, your home away from home whilst in Abu Dhabi. We are proud to have been able to serve you on such numerous occaisions and are very pleased indeed to count you amongst our family. Thank you for the special mention on Citrus restaurant and its cuisine, the teams are delighted to read of your approval and commendation. Looking forward to seeing you again soon,
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed December 8, 2012

The hotel is well furnished and the ambience is highly impressive.
The staff is very friendly and ensure that they make your stay comfortable... Here I would like to convey my special thanks to the hotel staff namely - Laxman, who receives the guests in a very hospitable manner... then Su and Sann, who ensure that you enjoy your meals... the courtesy shown by them is highly appreciable, they run that extra mile to satisfy your taste buds... then Sanjog cooks delights to suit your individual taste and serves with a bright smile... Overall I enjoyed my stay at Millennium Hotel...thanks to friendly and efficient staff... I would definitely recommend this hotel to others...

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Sea offer a picturesque view...
4 Thank RajeshSiyer
Dear RajeshSiyer,

thank you very much for taking the time to write about your Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi experience. My team in Citrus and in particular Mr Laxman, Ms Su, Mr Sann and Mr Sanjog are delighted to read of your appreciation and all of us are proud to hear that we did go the extra mile for you, as you are the Center of Our World! Looking very much forward to welcoming you back to our property, I remain with our very best regards,
Yours sincerely
sydney
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

We stayed 3Nts at the Millennium Hotel (27-30Nov) and arrived quite late around 12:30pm due to our late flight arrival. There was 1 Reception staff on duty and he quickly checked us in and as it was our wedding anniversary provided a complimentary room upgrade to a 1BRM Executive Suite which we were quite thrilled to receive.

The hotel is very clean and we had a corner room with views overlooking the park and great views over the Sea/Corniche area.

The Citrus & Sevillo Restaurant were both excellent and meals served of a good quality. The Sevillo restaurants themed buffet nights (Seafood & Italian) represented excellent value with all drinks inclusive.

All in all, despite showing it's age with a possible refurbishment due soon, the Millennium is still a classy elegant property and deserves the respect that it commands in the Industry. I would not hesitate to return and recommend to others travelling to A.D.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank rabaul63
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Dear Rabaul63,

thank you very much for taking the time to write your feedback on your recent Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi experience. Also, belated happy anniversary from all of us here at the Hotel! I am very happy to read of your appreciation on the attention and service you received. Not to mention your dining experiences at Citrus and Sevilos. Yes you are correct, a refurbishment of the rooms and thereafter our Food and Beverage areas is very much on the cards and we are in the final planning stages for this. Once again, thanks for taking the time to write about your experience and we are all looking very much forward to welcome you back to Abu Dhabi and our property.
Houston, TX
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I've been staying at Millennium Abu Dhabi for almost 3 weeks now, it's a great and comfortable hotel. I switched to a sea view room and I overlook the water - Corniche street, very nice.
Almost daily, I go for breakfast and dinner at their Citrus restaurant, the place is great, the food is very good and they have a variety of salads, main dishes and desserts. The service is wonderful and the staff are very friendly and attentive.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank lou s
Dear lou S,

thank you very much for your splendid review. I am very happy to read that you are enjoying your stay at the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi very much. You are absoloutely correct, the view from our Corniche facing rooms is simply stunning! Thank you also for your great appreciation of our Citrus restaurant and its team led by Mr Krishna! It is indeed rewarding for all of us to see that we have placed you at the Center of our World!