“Great place to stay with Great customer care” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Millennium Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Millennium Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi
Ranked #44 of 130 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
“Great place to stay with Great customer care”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2011

I have been staying here for few weeks and very impressed with the high standards of facilities and customer care. Particularly, I am very thankful to Krishna, the Duty Manager in the main restaurant, for making my stay comfortable as I am a little too fussy about my food and diet :) He is not doubt a very professional & well-mannerd individual with a genuine desire for meeting customer expectations. Additonally, the house keeping team
(e.g. Masood) is very supportive and understands the guests requirements fully - I never had any problems with the room services and dry cleaning. Overall, a very highly recommended hotel for all travellers to the beautiful Abu Dhabi.

1 Thank Adeel H
Millennmium_AUH_Mgmt, General Manager at Millennium Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, December 5, 2011
Dear Adeel,

Thank you very much for your kind and generous appreciation of the facilities and services of our hotel.

I have conveyed them to the team who are delighted to receive your response as nothing can be more gratifying than favorable comments from our guests.

I hope to be able to welcome you back on many more occasions, kind regards

Ruprecht Schmitz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (299)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Brampton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2011

I have been a regular at this hotel for the last 6 months. In fact I spend 2 weeks a month at the Millennium Hotel. The Front Office Staff are very professional and friendly especially Singh, Elena and Sheryl. They have gone out of their way to make my check-in a breeze. I would like to mention Grace from Sales and Malou who has been patiently helping me out to sort out the M&C Loyalty program issues. The staff at Citrus are very courteous especially Jeff, Maria and Su. They always have a smile on their face. I have seen the changes in the set-up at the resturant evolve and the presentation only gets better. Overall a great hotel with exceptional staff. Keep up your service.

Dear Darryl,

Thank you so much for posting such a wonderful review and it is indeed a great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay at Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi.

I have passed on your compliments to all colleagues and comments like yours are definitely the source of further smiles by all. Looking forward to have you stay again in the future, kind regards,

Abu Dhabi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

The hotel location is perfect , and clean as overall , rooms are too quiet but in fact I didn’t fill nice hospitality as I expect from such as hotels level especially from front office people but other are ok, food also is nice specially sweet, but finally I feel comfortable

Room Tip: Sea view rooms
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Dear Yasser,

Thank you so much for your comments on your recent stay at the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi.

I am sorry to hear your feedback with regards to our Front Desk and have brought this to the attention of the team. Thanks for the lovely comment on the food and we all hope to see you stay with us again in the future.

London, England.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2011

I stayed for one night in November and was pleased with the rate and the suite upgrade I was offered at Check-in. The hotels' central location is also great. There though the good stopped. The non-smoking suite I was allocated stank of cigarette smoke and was dated and very green and orange.

I ordered a club sandwich from Room Service and this arrived virtually cold. As I ate it I looked down at the piece of discarded chewing gum stuck to the side of the room table which didn' much help my appetite. When I'd finished I called room service to have the tray removed from my room but they didn't bother to collect it.

Next I went to use the gym and small pool which were nice but there were used towels strewn across the changing room floor which remained there throughout the evening while staff stood outside chatting amongst themselves.

There was no evening turn down service and, although other rooms seemed to have a morning newspaper delivered to their door, none was delivered to mine. When I checked out the next morning the reception systems were down and it took ages for the agent to issue me with a manual receipt for my charges.

So all in all rather unimpressive. With such strong competition in Abu Dhabi this hotel is going to need to raise its game considerably I'd have thought. I wouldn't choose to return.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Millennmium_AUH_Mgmt, General Manager at Millennium Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, November 28, 2011
Dear Tint,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on Trip Advisor. Your feedback is much appreciated in order to constantly measure our service standards and to ensure that our guest’s expectations are met on each visit to the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi.

We are very sorry to learn that you were inconvenienced during your stay and that the service and facilities in the Hotel did not meet your expectation which of course is unacceptable. We will be contacting you directly in order to further learn of your experience and gather more details.

I personally thank you for pointing out these issues as it only makes us more focused on any short falls. We hope to welcome you back again and provide you with the finest hospitality at the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi.

Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2011

I work in Abudhabi oil and gas company and i spend half of my time in this wonderfull hotel
i would luck to thank the staff in Citrus for the kind hospitality and friendly service..
every week i notice a new imorovement in this place which means you have a great staff and management..
wish you guys all the best and keep it up..

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Millennmium_AUH_Mgmt, General Manager at Millennium Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
Dear Yahya,

Thank you so much for the positive comments on your experience at the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with and particularly about the Citrus restaurant.

We all hope to see you stay with us again in the future.

DOHA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2011

Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi is situated well within the city, Shopping Malls and good restaurants are around the hotel. If you are on the weekend you can enjoy \morrocco dances and songe in one of their restaurants.

Room Tip: Choose the room on the road side on higher floors
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Millennmium_AUH_Mgmt, General Manager at Millennium Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, November 19, 2011
Dear Rajan764,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comment. Your feedback is much appreciated to constantly benchmark ourselves and measure our service standards and to ensure that our guest’s expectations are met on each visit to the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi.

Myself and the team are delighted to know that you spent some good quality time in Marakesh during your stay with us.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experiences with us, and we look forward to welcoming you again in near future.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

I stayed at the Millennium with my family for 60 days when we moved to Abu Dhabi from UK -five of us (2 adults + 3 young kids) in two connecting rooms.
The hotel staff were very helpful; the Restaurant staff and Management in particular went out of their way to make our extended stay as comfortable as possible.
The hotel has an excellent Friday brunch (with good activities for kids, and kids eat free).
The hotel It is well maintained, clean and friendly. I would definitely recommend it for anyone wishing to stay within easy walking distance to the Corniche.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Dear JClarkUK,

Staying in any hotel for such an extended period is bound to test anyone’s sanity and I am delighted to know that we successfully managed to maintain yours.

We always like to pay individual attention to every guest and I am glad it has had its desired effects. I will be sharing this with my team who take great joy in positive feedback!

Our Friday Family brunch at Sevilo’s is specially designed for the families with a range of activities for family and especially for kids.

I thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experiences with us, and we look forward to welcoming you again.