Worst experience ever, I try very hard to forget everything....
- Location: Good. Abu Dhabi Mall 5 mins walk.
- Service: Worst ever. So many experiences turned us off. I’m just wondering, how on earth this hotel can be listed in the SPG website.
1. When we check in, waited for 10 mins to get served.
2. We booked on SPG website, and there is no price between 1 person in a room or 2. But the staff resist to charge us extra because of we are two persons in one room.
3. Lift is old and small.
4. You will feel very tall because you can touch the hotel celling easily.
5. We have the royal club room, and the fall floor windows are so dirty you need to grab tissue to open it.
6. So many lights in the room, and please have a good memory to remember which one is which one, or two.
7. Breakfast, the food is off…… like yesterday. Don’t ever touch the smoked salmon…….
There is nothing more I want to say, because I try to forget this unpleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien provides you with the comfort of your home. The lush gardens and private beach make it an ideal destination for business travellers & tourists. The famed Méridien Village brings the world to your plate, with a unique mix of 14 restaurants and bars. Let Le Méridien spoil you with its recreation & rejuvenation facilities - a blend of health, fitness and fun at Eden Spa & Health Club. Special Ayurveda and Litho therapies available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Abu Dhabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Meridien Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Le Meridien