Le Meridien Abu Dhabi
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
$139
$105
$397
$284
1,394 results
All reviewslatest recipecaptains armsprivate beachenglish pubclub roomtennis courtsbit datedrestaurants and barsthai restaurantbeach baran upgradesea viewmain restaurantspapappagalloismailmall
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I have possibly stayed for over total 40 nights in 4-5 different visits to Abu Dhabi. Hotel staff is friendly and helpful, rooms are spacious (a little old looks, but ok otherwise), breakfast is great. There are, I believe, 4 different restaurants within the property including Thai, Italian, and a night club (been once, was just ok that day). Evenings are happening during weekends at various restaurants in the hotel. Food from room service is decent enough too.

Swimming pool, beach, Turkish Hammam, Spa, Gym, grand jacuzzi keeps you engaged throughout the day. Abu Dhabi Mall and many popular food joints are at the walking distance. More importantly, Liquor shop (African Eastern) is right opposite too. Few one-timer night clubs are walk away from the place as well.

The hotel is on my favorite list and will keep staying whenever I don't want to experiment with a new place.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
NemoAcimovic, General Manager at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Dear Dhruv S,

My colleagues and I would like to thank you for your review of Le Méridien Abu Dhabi. We strive hard to provide our guests a comfortable and memorable stay. It is such a pleasure to know that you have a memorable experience at our hotel. I’m happy to learn that the service of our staff met your expectations and that the facilities made your stay pleasant. We have indeed 4 different restaurants: La Brasserie (international cuisine, which is currently under renovation), Le Bistrot (French restaurant), Talay (Thai cuisine) and Pappagallo (Italian cuisine). Please be assured that your good words will be shared with our associates. We will be more than happy to welcome you for your next visit to Abu Dhabi.

Nemo ACIMOVIC

Reviewed June 26, 2014

The hotel maintains its charm but travellers note that renovations are in progress and whilst efforts are made by staff there are disruptions.
The main restaurant is being renovated resulting in some noise and breakfast being served in the Talay restaurant which copes well.

Room Tip: dont book a room overlooking bar area as its noisiest
1  Thank RandBCheshire
NemoAcimovic, General Manager at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear RandBCheshire,

Sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with regards to your stay at Le Méridien Abu Dhabi.
We are upgrading our offer and La Brasserie is currently under renovation for a totally new experience. All the operations carried out at “La Brasserie” restaurant have been moved to “Talay” restaurant. We sincerely appreciate your patients throughout this transformation and together will prepare to experience this new perspective.
We look forward to welcome you soon back to our home.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Hotel is in the centre of Abu Dhabi, just walking distance from Abu Dhabi Mall. Hotel is old, needs refurbishment to keep up with Le Meridien standards. However, for what I paid, it was good value for money. Though it is an old hotel, it was lively at the lobby area and at the outdoor restaurants, especially with Big screen broadcasting the world cup football. Perfect place to watch football and to have a lively dinner.

Hotel staff were friendly and welcoming. I love Le Meridien hotels for their Gym facilities. They have some really good collection of equipments. This is probably the main reason, that I usually stay there. But it will be better if they have a trainer in the Gym or someone we can speak to for any short workout guidance. I also stayed at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi few weeks back. Though Crowne Plaza gym facility wasn't as exciting as Le Meridien, but they had a good trainer, who was happy to give free advice on workouts and he was very helpful. For that reason, I would consider staying at Crowne Plaza any day. However, when it is personal trip, cost plays a part. Value for money is important. In that aspect Le Meridien wins as long as their cost is competitive.

Dear GodwinT3,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to pen down your experiences. I’m happy to learn that we are meeting your expectations and that the facilities made your stay pleasant. You will be happy to hear that plans are under way to improve the offering and we have already started to renovate the hotel.
Regarding the gym, please note that we have a trainer available everyday from 12:00pm to 9:00pm (2:00pm to 9:00pm during Ramadan) who will be happy to assist you for your training, giving you advice and guide you on the equipments.
We sincerely hope that you will provide us with another opportunity to look after you in the not too distant future.

Nemo ACIMOVIC

Reviewed June 22, 2014

This is an awesome hotel. From the time you enter the foyer until you leave you will be pampered in the style to which anyone would like to become accustomed...from the Turkish Baths, through the spas to the all around location, shops and more, you will find in this quiet area of Abu Dhabi, such a lifestyle that you will not want to leave...and did I mention the breakfast?? Simply superb...we put on 3 Kg in a week here...mainly the breakfast omelettes I'm sure :)

Room Tip: TRY TO GET A ROOM WITH BAY VIEW...It will overlook the Marina and channel.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rob S

Dear RobSlattery,

We thank you sincerely for taking the time to leave a review on Le Méridien Abu Dhabi. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet and had a pleasant experience at Eden Spa. We always aim to deliver the best service to all our guests and we are delighted you were able to savour a delightful experience with our facilities. Thank you for choosing Le Méridien Abu Dhabi again.
We sincerely look forward to welcome you back for your third stay with us!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I would like to say a warm thank you to all Le Meridien staff, and especially to Ricardo (at the front desk) who welcomed me very smartly and upgrated me to allow me to work peacefully.
I am having a super good experience. Everything is really perfect.

Thanks a lot !!

1  Thank carmentescari

Dear carmentescari,

Thank You for leaving a feedback following your stay with Le Méridien Abu Dhabi. We are glad to read that you had a pleasurable stay. At Le Méridien Abu Dhabi we are proud to giving exceptional guest service and I am delighted that you were also one of the many that experienced the warmth and friendliness of our associates. Thank you for choosing Le Méridien Abu Dhabi again.
We sincerely look forward to welcome you back for your third stay with us!