3 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$111
eDreams$111
Travelocity$111
2,014 results
All reviews latest recipe captains arms english pub private beach bit dated the club lounge main restaurant special thanks spa rafi tirumala renovation faith mr mall lifeguards abu
Selected filters
Reviewed December 30, 2012

nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff at the hotel,the food was top quality,with a good variety and number of dishes at every sitting,if you didn't want to eat in the main restaurant there are several bars/restaurants linked to the hotel..something for everyone.The hotel has its own private man-made beach and adjoining pool,there is also spa facilities,unfortunately i had no time to use these as i was on a business trip.
as
The hotels location is ideal for easy access to the shopping malls and various shops/restaurants nearby.
All the usual services are provided..laundry/high speed internet/cable etc.. also my room was like a presidential suite...overall a very nice stay..

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank steve w
Tourya M, Public Relations Manager at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear steve w,

Thank you for sharing the pictures and your thoughts on your recent stay at Le Méridien Abu Dhabi. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay thoroughly and we sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Checked in 1 nite on 22 Sept. Cost 327.25 UAE DIRHAM. Room only.

I dint get the chance to really tour the hotel coz of time constrain. But……..

Hotel: The building is not really prominent & I felt a slight letdown the moment I saw the hotel building from a distance. Bcoz I was expecting something “Royal” but nevertheless I still think the lobby is quite grand & the garden juz out the side entrance is really nice.

Room: The standard double room is HUGE! Plenty of room/space to run around & throw clothes all over… I like!! :D However…. I was given a room on the 2nd floor. I'm ok that I'm given a room with no-view but it is kinda scary to see cleaners cleaning the room window the moment u open the curtain! Also, the room did looked really "tired" which showed in the quality of the room furnitures & in the bathroom. And oh, lack of toiletries!

Staffs: The Sikh doorman was very frenly. And the African lady who checked me in was very sweet. But it seems that most of the other hotel staffs working on the lobby floor kinda gave me the cold shoulder. They were juz only too eager to please, to help, to smile at Middle Eastern & Caucasians guests. This is totally a minus point! Im a paying customer, dun I get to be treated like one regardless of my race (Im Singaporean btw) or the fact that I dun walk around wearing fancy dress & high heels??

Convenience: Abu Dhabi Mall is juz “next door” barely a minute walk-away! And of course there’s other smaller shopping places & tons of eateries all within walking distance. So u dun have to worry about last minute shopping, being hungry or getting some last minute emergency supplies!

Hotel guests: Mostly Caucasian.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Location is very good, facilities are good, a bit old but fine. Generally everything is good if you don't expect extremely services. Staff is polite,sweet, helpful unfortunately some of them are dull. I just had to extend extreme patience when they didn't know how to solve problem, at reception counter. They performed their duty well / professionally, but do not expect 'WOW' from them.

I booked 'King-size bed' as I traveled with my partner, still they gave us two single beds which they tried to attach as double bed. It was real mean.

I may recommend this hotel to easy-going people, do it yourself, quick-witted problem solving, and thoes who focus on their business in surrounding hotel location, but not for the people who expect the service from the hotel at the end.

Room tip: Room with balcony is romantic, but smaller than one without balcony. Make sure that they give real king size bed before you jump on it.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Tourya M, Public Relations Manager at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Dear Sweety T,

Thank you for your observations and comments. We strive hard to provide our guests a comfortable and memorable stay. We regret to learn you did not have the experience you were expecting at our hotel.
Normally we endeavor to provide exceptional guest care and would like to mention the difficulties experienced are not a normal reflection of our usual high standard of customer service. However, please know that the issues you have raised have been addressed and appropriate action have been taken to prevent any guests being similarly inconvenienced in future.
I am glad however, that you enjoyed the location and facilities.
We hope that we would have another opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel and ensure you of our best services.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We had a good deal and were guaranteed the better rooms, the hotel itself looks like it is ready to be levelled for the new road going through so I think nothing has been spent on it for a while. As a non smoker it is a rude shock to be hit with the smell as you entered the hotel and the room we got smelled so bad from smoking that we asked for another non smoking room, which they happily did. The breakfast is a big worry, we had an early flight so went down right at 6am when it opened. All the supposedly warm things like pancakes, meat etc was cold, I think it was put into the bain marie to heat up. The other restaurants we didnt try. A big plus was the staff, they made the staying warm and welcoming, a big laugh at the end when we checked out was the concierge that showed me outside and pointed to our car and handed the keys over and asked if I could go and get the car, he can't drive.

Room tip: remember non smoking, it still exists.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Notle,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to give us the feedback with regards to your stay.
We are glad to learn that my colleagues were able to provide you with the service level that you expected.
Please be informed that we follow a strict non-smoking policy in designated non smoking areas as per the local law regulations. We would like to stress that your observations will definitely taken into consideration in order to improve our level of services.
We will ensure your kind words are shared with our associates. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon at our hotel.