See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

I neither liked nor dislike my 2 days stay in the hotel. Room was spacious having all the basic amenities. There was a small kitchen or pantry area too, don't know why. Hair dryer was kind of useless. There was loud music playing on the top floor every night (quite disturbing)

It does have a small gym with a treadmill and elliptical not working.

Breakfast was very normal. Housekeeper rings the bell twice a day asking for laundry if any. In room dining was priced outrageously high (taxes extra 20%) to my expectations and comparing to restaurants in close vicinity.

At night some African hookers roam around the hotel so beware about that if u r planning to come with family.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank singhsandee
Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

Had been to the hotel on 9th may 2017 for having dinner from their Kairali restaurent based on the recommendation from a friend. When we reached, there wasn't any parking available. Hence, I walked up to the security who were smoking right in front of the restaurent, which I found weird. When I checked for valet, the said the charge is 25 AED which I agreed since we were hungry. The guy in charge, wanted to know how long do we intend to stay before even helping. He also didn't mention as to when the parking fees have to be paid. After parking when we were about to enter, the so called in charge demanded money. All this while he didn't mention anything about when the money had to be paid. When I inquired as to why was the last minute demand of payment that to when we were on the doors, his response was, what will he do if we run away. That was one of the lamest excuse I have ever heard with such a rude tone. When I asked him to behave in a proper way he started shouting and asked us to remove the vehicle immediately. On hearing that I demanded to speak with the manager who turned out to be standing right near the doors smoking. When explained the managers reaction was that the area is paid parking and we have to pay. When I highlighted that I am willing to pay but there is a way of asking money and informing the customers well in advance of when to pay, his reaction was cold and he turned around. No apologies whatsoever. In the meanwhile the guy in charge started swearing and as there was no point of explaining customer services to such staff, we left the place. Cutting it short, thanks to the staff for ruining our evening and a warning to everyone who decide to stay or come to the hotel..be aware the staffs here don't know what hospitality means and customer services is far from their reach.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
4  Thank Vineeth V
Reviewed April 15, 2017

This is one of my least favorite hotels I've ever stayed at. The hotel rooms are large, but are in need of upgrades. The bathroom are old and dark. The staff is not quite friendly, but at the same time not quite rude, but also tend to not be that helpful. They have a club at the top of the hotel that plays music with heavy bass all night. It's strange though, because when we went up there during the week, nobody was even there, yet they continue to play the music all night, every night. This hotel would be much better if they reserved the club for the weekends. If you want a very cheap hotel, in a decent location for business, then this would be a hotel for you. You won't find much cheaper in the area.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank TrektheWorld
Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

This is a budget friendly hotel with nice rooms and also the room service food is good. Please make sure you get your room in the middle of this hotel building as it has a lot of pubs which might disturb you in the night.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed December 6, 2016

This place is known in Abudhabi for the number of clubs it's having, by clubs please don't mistake it as the clubs similar to Western countries. You will get cheep beer inside and if you go bit early you will get some offers for food and drinks. So my Advice is to stay for a day or two if you don't worry about what's happening down stairs or in the street below.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo