Intercontinental Hotel is a nice hotel in Abu Dhabi, UAE. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The view from the room was amazing, especially at night (overlooking the Emirates Palace not too far from the hotel itself!) The front desk staff and cleaning staff were very knowledgeable of the area (i.e. tourists attractions). The beds are very comfortable that one may be tempted to sleep in all the time! The room is equipped with a flat screen tv, couch area, lounge chair, and desk. Some rooms are equip with DVD players. In addition, the bathroom is very spacious. It is equipped with separate bath and stand up shower, vanity mirror, and separate toilet area. The hotel internet, however, may be expensive to some (approximately $25 USD per day unless one opts to purchase by the week or join the Ambassador's Club-ask hotel for details).
The hotel also has other amenities, such as pool area overlooking a marina, gym area with tv attached to treadmills, business center with copier, etc. The restaurants are also located in the hotel as well, and some are reasonably priced with great food! In addition, the hotel provides free shuttle to the Marina Mall (located approximately 10 to 15 mins. from hotel) with sign up time.
Overall, I would highly recommend the InterContinental in Abu Dhabi to business travelers and tourists visiting the UAE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Abu Dhabi is perfectly situated on the beach and less than 10 minutes from bustling downtown and the Abu Dhabi International Exhibition Centre. Heritage Village, the Cultural Foundation and Lulu Island are also close by. For a unique shopping experience, the Gold Souk (market) is a must while the Marina and Abu Dhabi Malls offer more contemporary alternatives. The hotel concierge can arrange a 4x4 desert safari for those looking for adventure. Our Bayshore Beach Club offers the beast recreiation facilities, 300 meters white sandy beach, an adult pool with a wish up bar, a children's splash pool with a slide and a shaded children's pool. The Bayshore Beach area also includes a beach bar and a restaurant offering delicoius snacks and drinks. Guests can also continue to enjoy our outdoor pool located on the 3rd floor of the main hotel building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Abu Dhabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Intercontinental