This is a solid choice if you are going to be in AD for just a short while. Good food choices and a great pool. Fitness center is definitely top of the line and worth using if you're into that sort of thing while you travel. Great reception and concierge who I found very helpful. I think the cost is definitely on the higher end so that is something to keep in mind - especially the food. Internet was costly as well so that's something they could improve given the brand status.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Abu Dhabi is perfectly situated on the beach and less than 10 minutes from bustling downtown and the Abu Dhabi International Exhibition Centre. Heritage Village, the Cultural Foundation and Lulu Island are also close by. For a unique shopping experience, the Gold Souk (market) is a must while the Marina and Abu Dhabi Malls offer more contemporary alternatives. The hotel concierge can arrange a 4x4 desert safari for those looking for adventure. Our Bayshore Beach Club offers the beast recreiation facilities, 300 meters white sandy beach, an adult pool with a wish up bar, a children's splash pool with a slide and a shaded children's pool. The Bayshore Beach area also includes a beach bar and a restaurant offering delicoius snacks and drinks. Guests can also continue to enjoy our outdoor pool located on the 3rd floor of the main hotel building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Abu Dhabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Intercontinental