1,243 results
All reviews garden restaurant cha gio asian restaurant rooftop pool central location business trip business hotel upgraded to a suite reception staff club room restaurants and bars excellent stay rooms are spacious breakfast buffet special thanks yas island heroes
Selected filters
Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

Best location
Middle of everything. Cab or taxi is just around the corner. There are convenient stores, restaurants and groceries within the area.

Best in customer service
Staff are articulate and very helpful. We held an event in their function room and surprisingly everything we needed are available.

Clean room
Not just clean and complete. They even gave us the best room. Actually we were upgraded and allowed to checked in early.

Smart and proactive receptionist
The Filipino receptionist is superb. Her name is Bernadette.

Wide selection of food ( delicious )
Food is delicious and you have lots of options to choose from

With customer delight
All smile.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Bernard_Umali
AUH_DTWN, Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Dear Bernard_Umali,

Thank you for the astounding review. It is also great to hear our unparalleled service established a seamless experience, and that our Front Desk team were able to upgrade to the best room for you. Thank you for also letting me know about the outstanding service you received from the team, especially Bernadette. We will definitely share your warm words of encouragement with them. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed March 14, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located in the center of Abu Dhabi. There are a lot of great options for food within the vicinity.

We dined in their Asian Restaurant, Cho Gao and the food selection were incredibly delicious.

I would definitely recommend this hotel

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank RaGzToRiChEsT

Dear xhryzthelle,

Thank you so much for sharing your review. We are glad to know that you have been enjoying our food & beverage offering. Cho Gao is one of the most popular Asian restaurants in Abu Dhabi with flawless cuisine. We do appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to welcoming you back on your next return to Abu Dhabi!

Reviewed March 13, 2017

My husband stays at this hotel whenever he works in Abu Dhabi, and last week I was fortunate enough to join him once again. I have stayed 3 times now and I have never been disappointed with the service.
On check in the lovely receptionist upgraded us to a Club room which was excellent.
All the staff are so friendly and attentive, but I really do feel the need to make a comment about IVAN the concierge.
My husband always speaks very highly of him, and the previous times I have been to the Crowne Plaza I had yet to meet him, so when he met us on arrival I was extremely pleased.
His attention to detail is phenomenal, not only did he always remember my name he remembered our room number! Nothing is too much trouble for IVAN, and I really do think that he is wasted in the role of concierge and maybe he should be in a trainee managerial role.
He really is a credit to Crowne Plaza.
I look forward to staying once again when my husband is next on business.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank rachel12015
AUH_DTWN, Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Dear rachel12015,

Thank you for your patronage and for taking the time to write to us about your most recent stay experience at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi. We are pleased that you and your husband choose Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi for the frequent stay and thrilled to hear that you always enjoy the stay!

It is absolutely rewarding to read that our service especially from Ivan our Concierge supervisor has left a lasting positive impression on you. We will be sure to share your warm words of encouragement and also recognize them for their outstanding service.

Thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we are definitely looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 10, 2017

Large clean room and nice staff; I had a wonderful time here! I enjoyed it very much! A like home feeling.
The staff ensured that I had everything in my room and went out of their way to assist. It felt like you were with people that knew you for a long time.
Thanks to all the staff, they made my stay comfortable.
I will definitely return.

Room tip: Great location with all amenities in the area.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank rauseot
AUH_DTWN, Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2017

Dear rauseot,

We are thrilled to read your wonderful review of your stay at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi.
We are delighted that our colleagues managed to make your stay an excellent experience and enticed you to come back soon. Thank you for your kind words and we will be happy to share your feedback with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

The location and everything from the check in to the check out, the suite is very nice and all the staff were amazing specially the reception team and the concierge team were very helpful during this stay,and definitely I will be back soon.

Dear Mohammed J,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay in Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi. Your warm comment about the friendliness of our colleagues is highly appreciated and a true motivation boost to our team. We are happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It was a true pleasure to have you with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!