$174
$164
$97
Anantara.com
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
$44
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $53/night.

Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
$136
Jumeirah.com
$94
$75
Hilton
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

$254
$168
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$161
$94
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$229
$150
Shangri-La.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$61
$53
Agoda.com
$332
$261
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $296/night.

1,054 results
All reviewsgarden restaurantpho gaheroes barbasement barihg memberasian restaurantrooftop poolbusiness tripcentral locationbusiness hotelupgraded to a suitebusiness districtconcierge teamthe ground floorclub roomrestaurants and barsexcellent stay
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have spent there a week while my husband was in a business trip there, and really i can say that the staff were very friendly to us and they put all their effort to make our stay better. the location and the facilities add value to the hotel, although it is not very fancy hotel but still you feel that there are many other things that can make up for this fact!
it was very easy for me to walk anywhere if i want to buy anything or to take a cab! also the room service is great.
i would recommand anyone travelling for business to go there, as it is one of the best in regards to location, staff and rooms tidness.
The only comment that the hotel needs to work on is the quality of breakfast as i didnt feel that the food is tasty, especially the bakeries.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Sheam M
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Dear SheamM,

Thank you very much for a fantastic comment about our team members. I personally share that opinion with you and I do believe that making our guests feel like home is something that comes very naturally for them and that is what makes us “fancy”.

Our location, being in the heart of the city, very much accommodates the need of business and leisure travelers, and also the city itself makes it very interesting to explore and discover since it always has something new and noteworthy.

I am sorry to hear that the quality of our breakfast and bakeries is not up to your liking and would like to ask for your kind permission in advance for me to send a personal massage. We would be very interested to hear a specific feedback on the matter; this would be a great tool for us.

Many thanks once again for your genuine commendation.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is a decent business hotel quite well located in the city downtown - excellent access to the souks and other city attractions. I stayed there for about 2 months during the Ramadan, and had some excellent breakfast spread.

The F&B staff is quite experienced and offers warm but professional service.

I would expect a bit more from the spa / sports / gym section though.

However, for a business stay it qualifies as among the better stays I have experienced.

Room Tip: Ask for the room with street view... since the other side has nothing much to offer
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank RaviSeshadri_1

Dear RaviSeshadri_1,

Thank you for sharing your Ramadan experience with Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi to the public. Our Food & Beverage and Culinary teams have the mission to nourish our guests with nutritious in-room suhoor and buffet breakfast, especially during the Holy Month of Ramadan, and of course to make you feel like home.

The Crowne Fitness team is happy to update you that each cardiovascular equipment is now accompanied with personal television, also have introduced new body treatments - body scrub, body wrap and hot stone. Kindly check the latest uploaded pictures of the flyer and Crowne Fitness for your future rejuvenation agenda.

After two months staying in Abu Dhabi last year, I believe that you are now an expert of the town, however should you need any information on what has been springing in the market in this one year, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks once again for allocating the time to write your review.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Arrived at 2.00am in the morning and told that if I paid a supplement I could have breakfast (not included in my rate) and a certain number of items sent to laundry each day plus free WIFI.

I was not impressed as I thought breakfast and WIFI was included and am a Priority Club member. The receptionist put me right and then offered me two free drinks and free WIFI for being a Priority Club guest.

I had some IT issues with my laptop which were sorted by Deepak (Assistant Front Office Manager) and the Concierge Manuel sorted out my ground transportation opportunities.

The hotel is a mid range business style product that has been modernised and it more than does what it says on the tin thanks to its Rolls-Royce team.

Thank you IHG!

Room Tip: Be nice at check in time with your Receptionist!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Peter v
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear Peter V,

We truly apologise for the inconvenience you had to experience at 2.00 am in the morning and would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to win your heart back at full speed.

Deepak at Front Office, Mahbub at IT, Manuel at Concierge and the rest of our team members do understand the importance of being connected and the ease of mind on ‘bits-and-pieces’ of a trip.

I personally would like to thank you for the generous feedback which you are sharing with the world and do let us know if we can assist you again in the future.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was on a business trip yet the people and staffs in Crowne Plaza made my experience a worthwile and exciting one. Food was exceptionally delicious .The nasi Goreng prepared for one of my dinner was excellent ..2 thumbs up :) Rooms was very very spacious..I was upgraded to a Suite room and everything is in great condition.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank mdazlanq8
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear mdazlanq8,

Thank you for allowing our team members to induce a little flavour of restoration in your busy trip and we are very happy to read that your room was to your satisfaction.

Cho Gao restaurant is very well known in the city for it’s food quality and ambience, please try the Mee Goreng in your next visit and I promise you will love it too.

We hope to welcome you again the next time you are in Abu Dhabi for either business trip or quality personal moment.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Recently I stayed at this beautiful hotel on1st April & 27th April 2013. Although I stayed once before also but for just 3 hrs, so could not put my review that time.
This is a very good hotel middle of the city very convinient for us to buy what ever you like all shop are nearby.Design of the hotel is fantastic you can see through the glass spectacular inner scene of the hotel while you are using the lifts.
Restuarent is very good,its food quality and variety is very nice.So it is definately satisfy your the tasting buds.All the best. Happy Travelling
Kindly put your comments after reading this review.
Thanks for giving your precious time to read my review.

Room Tip: Remember 'smoking is injurious to health'. So select a non-smoking room if you you don't like passive smoking, also you can select road (Hamdan street) side rooms if available for fantastic view of the traffic on the road.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank ghanshamdas A

Dear ghanshamdasA

Thank you for sparing your precious time to write a review about us and most importantly to have stayed for a longer period with us. I do hope that our all day dining restaurant, The Garden, helped you build your appetite while you journeyed up and down the floors.

The city center is developing fast with abundant choices of entertainments and retails; this very much enables us to provide our guests with the luxury convenience of “walking distance” to most of them and definitely enrich our Concierge expertise tool kit.

Also thank you for Room Tip; our rooms are available in both option of smoking and non-, and I am with you to say “Smoking cause serious injury to health”. We will keep it at our best to entertain you with the traffic on Hamdan street.

We hope to welcome you in the future either for short or long period of time.