$174
$147
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
$44
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $49/night.

$97
Anantara.com
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
$363
$136
Jumeirah.com
$207
$155
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$75
Hilton
  • Pool
$229
$150
Shangri-La.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$332
$270
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $300/night.

$69
$53
Agoda.com
$131
$93
Priceline
1,054 results
All reviewsgarden restaurantpho gaheroes barbasement barihg memberasian restaurantrooftop poolbusiness tripcentral locationbusiness hotelupgraded to a suitebusiness districtconcierge teamthe ground floorclub roomrestaurants and barsexcellent stay
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Arrived at 2.00am in the morning and told that if I paid a supplement I could have breakfast (not included in my rate) and a certain number of items sent to laundry each day plus free WIFI.

I was not impressed as I thought breakfast and WIFI was included and am a Priority Club member. The receptionist put me right and then offered me two free drinks and free WIFI for being a Priority Club guest.

I had some IT issues with my laptop which were sorted by Deepak (Assistant Front Office Manager) and the Concierge Manuel sorted out my ground transportation opportunities.

The hotel is a mid range business style product that has been modernised and it more than does what it says on the tin thanks to its Rolls-Royce team.

Thank you IHG!

Room Tip: Be nice at check in time with your Receptionist!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Peter v
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear Peter V,

We truly apologise for the inconvenience you had to experience at 2.00 am in the morning and would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to win your heart back at full speed.

Deepak at Front Office, Mahbub at IT, Manuel at Concierge and the rest of our team members do understand the importance of being connected and the ease of mind on ‘bits-and-pieces’ of a trip.

I personally would like to thank you for the generous feedback which you are sharing with the world and do let us know if we can assist you again in the future.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I was on a business trip yet the people and staffs in Crowne Plaza made my experience a worthwile and exciting one. Food was exceptionally delicious .The nasi Goreng prepared for one of my dinner was excellent ..2 thumbs up :) Rooms was very very spacious..I was upgraded to a Suite room and everything is in great condition.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank mdazlanq8
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear mdazlanq8,

Thank you for allowing our team members to induce a little flavour of restoration in your busy trip and we are very happy to read that your room was to your satisfaction.

Cho Gao restaurant is very well known in the city for it’s food quality and ambience, please try the Mee Goreng in your next visit and I promise you will love it too.

We hope to welcome you again the next time you are in Abu Dhabi for either business trip or quality personal moment.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Recently I stayed at this beautiful hotel on1st April & 27th April 2013. Although I stayed once before also but for just 3 hrs, so could not put my review that time.
This is a very good hotel middle of the city very convinient for us to buy what ever you like all shop are nearby.Design of the hotel is fantastic you can see through the glass spectacular inner scene of the hotel while you are using the lifts.
Restuarent is very good,its food quality and variety is very nice.So it is definately satisfy your the tasting buds.All the best. Happy Travelling
Kindly put your comments after reading this review.
Thanks for giving your precious time to read my review.

Room Tip: Remember 'smoking is injurious to health'. So select a non-smoking room if you you don't like passive smoking, also you can select road (Hamdan street) side rooms if available for fantastic view of the traffic on the road.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank ghanshamdas A

Dear ghanshamdasA

Thank you for sparing your precious time to write a review about us and most importantly to have stayed for a longer period with us. I do hope that our all day dining restaurant, The Garden, helped you build your appetite while you journeyed up and down the floors.

The city center is developing fast with abundant choices of entertainments and retails; this very much enables us to provide our guests with the luxury convenience of “walking distance” to most of them and definitely enrich our Concierge expertise tool kit.

Also thank you for Room Tip; our rooms are available in both option of smoking and non-, and I am with you to say “Smoking cause serious injury to health”. We will keep it at our best to entertain you with the traffic on Hamdan street.

We hope to welcome you in the future either for short or long period of time.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for an official trip. The rooms and the ambience was quite impressive , but what really needs a special mention is the services of the hotel staff. They were prompt and co-operative at all times. The hotel is also situated in the hub of the city , so pretty close to all business destinations.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank D G
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear D G,

Thank you for a special mention of the service from our team members.
The warm service that they deliver truly comes from the heart, and they wish nothing but your comfort and ease all throughout your stay.
We are happy to have chosen this location 16 years ago, very much enables us to continuously support our leisure and business guests.

I do hope that your official trip was very much a success and would like to welcome you again the next time you are in Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Crowne Plaza Hotel Abu Dhabi has seen the city grow up around it - but still it is able to hold its own with the new kids on the block. Consistently good for service and accommodations this hotel is a stalwart. Very friendly and caring staff - well trained! Good food and beverage and a location right in the thick of it.

Room Tip: The higher the better
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank DJohnson139

Dear DJohnson139,

On behalf of our team, I would like to personally thank you for your generous advice to the world.
Since the opening in May 1997, we have been aiming to please our guests with strategic location, quality food and beverage and accommodation. Most of our team members have been here for numbers of years; hence the welcome and service they deliver is a “feels like home”.

We do hope to welcome you home when you are back in Abu Dhabi.