$178
$164
$97
Anantara.com
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
$44
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $52/night.

Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
$165
  • Pool
$254
$168
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

$161
$94
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$197
$69
$53
Priceline
1,054 results
All reviewsgarden restaurantpho gaheroes barbasement barihg memberasian restaurantrooftop poolbusiness tripcentral locationbusiness hotelupgraded to a suitebusiness districtconcierge teamthe ground floorclub roomrestaurants and barsexcellent stay
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I stayed for 4 nights en route from Europe to Australia with my wife and our 5 month old child.

The hotel exceeded our expectations in every way.

A cot was available and provided on request. Also a pram, which I did not expect the hotel would have or have available. These were waiting in our room on arrival.

The management and reception knew who we were without introduction and checked up on us when we ran into them in the hotel and after check in.

Very good breakfast buffet.

All the staff throughout the hotel (concierge, reception, room service, management, restautrants) were extremely professional (to a humb;ling extent). Having stayed in many of the other various larger hotel chains (including Crown Plaza) on international business and travel this experience stood out. It added a great after taste to our trip and stay and I wish every hotel could provide us with this experience.

Excellent.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Keith M
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Dear “Keith M”,
We are thrilled to read your wonderful review of your stay at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi and thank you for taking time to post it here on Tripadvisor.
We are so glad that our staff managed to make your stay an enjoyable one. We will be happy to share your feedback with the management and colleagues.
Our vision is to be the great hotel guest love and we are extremely happy that it has been achieved on this occasion.
Again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

If you are in Abu Dhabi, make a point of going to the seafood buffet night at this hotel, you will not be disappointed, fantastic range of seafood, and very good value for money.
The hotel is centrally located, and very easy to find.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank bigal4u

Dear “bigal4u”,
Thank you for taking time to post a review of Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi here on Tripadvisor.
We are glad that you enjoyed your dining experience at The Garden. We take pride of our International Buffet restaurant as we just recently refurbished it to improve our guests’ dining experience.
Again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for you to experience our other award winning restaurants like Cho Gao, Spaccanapoli and Heroes.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I stayed for 7 nights at crowne plaza. Price was ok for a 5* hotel.
Rooms were large, beds comfortable and clean.
I did not look into any other hotels for comparison but all in all I am very happy with the hotel.
Plus the Asian restaurant is fantastic and their bruch (100aed) is awesome.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank cpapakon
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear “cpapakon”,
Thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi here on Tripadvisor.
Thank you for your comments for the room and the Cho Gao Asian Restaurant. On your next visit, you may want to check out our other award-winning restaurants such as Spaccanapoli and Heroes.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

i booked in this outdated old hotel for 4 nights! first of all all i wasnt expected to see such an old and outdated hotel..let me start with me waiting for while in the reception area to check-in (eventho a couple of staff at the reception were not busy) till another staff informed the reception to help me!! second thing i get to my room only to see that i got double room (it was clear in my booking that i wanted twin Bed not double bed)! so i asked them to transfer me to a twin room (no problem here) till i get to the twin room! Old room with old bathroom and the sofa was so old that the sofa color is very faint! now lets go to the bathroom! i was disgusted with the bathroom floor looking at the drainage whole was gross and very old! i had my shower and here we go again the water just stayed in the bath(drainage was stuck) i had to call them and ask them to clear the bath! at night i called them to bring my carin advance, so i go there and the valet parking guy said oh we didnt bring you car! i told him i called earlier to bring my car but he was just a bit rude saying nobody called! this happnd all in the 1st day of me arriving to this hotel. now lets got to the worst part! i had a phone call at 1am (i was already a sleep) from the valet parking guy asking me if i have/had an accedent in my car! and asked me if i handed in my car at 1am! i gave them my car an hour or more before 1 am and i was just confused i told them no i didint have a car accedent, he said ok and hanged up! the morning i woke up and went to get my car i saw a nasty scratch at the rear of my car! that was more than enough to get me angry and i tried to talk to them but they said the car had the scratches earlier and it wasnt their fault! if it wasnt their fault why did the valet parking guy called me at 1am? this happned today im going to invistage the whole thing and write another reviwe! 5star hotel?NO WAY I GIVE IT 3STAR and im just being generous!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank uae_lady
Crowne Plaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear “uae_lady”,,

First and Foremost, please allow us to renew our sincere apologies to you for all the inconveniences occurred to you during your recent stay with us at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi. We assure you that we are not proud of the experience you went through and we have taken all your feedback onboard and put all the necessary measures in place to ensure that such lapses will not reoccurred in near future with you or with any of our guests as well.

We would like to thank you for sharing your feedback and we would be most grateful should you allow us a second chance by staying with us so that we could make it up for you and let you have the true Crowne Plaza experience.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks and Regards,
Mariesol Mantuano
Guest Relations Manager, Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi

Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Only stayed one night on a stop over from London. Not too far from the airport. Located near a gorgeous harbor. 2 restaurants and 1 buffet nothing short of fantastic. Yummy and cheap. Staff unbelievably friendly and hospitable. Bed so comfy. Room clean and modern. Would definately go back!

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank Jessica G
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Dear Ms. Jessica G,
We are glad to read your feedback with us and thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi here on Tripadvisor.

Thank you also for choosing us for your stop over. We are happy you were able to try The Garden International Buffet and that our staff managed to make your stay comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back for you to fully enjoy our products & services.

Kind Regards,