Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
$367
Hotels.com
$197
$157
Orbitz.com
Rosewood Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
$142
$114
Agoda.com
$109
$82
Priceline
$110
1,031 results
All reviewsgarden restaurantpho gaheroes barlevel loungebasement barasian restaurantihg memberrooftop poolbusiness tripcentral locationupgraded to a suitebusiness hotelconcierge teamthe ground floorrestaurants and barsclub roomspecial thanks
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I stayed for 7 nights at crowne plaza. Price was ok for a 5* hotel.
Rooms were large, beds comfortable and clean.
I did not look into any other hotels for comparison but all in all I am very happy with the hotel.
Plus the Asian restaurant is fantastic and their bruch (100aed) is awesome.

3  Thank cpapakon
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear “cpapakon”,
Thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi here on Tripadvisor.
Thank you for your comments for the room and the Cho Gao Asian Restaurant. On your next visit, you may want to check out our other award-winning restaurants such as Spaccanapoli and Heroes.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed September 19, 2012

i booked in this outdated old hotel for 4 nights! first of all all i wasnt expected to see such an old and outdated hotel..let me start with me waiting for while in the reception area to check-in (eventho a couple of staff at the reception were not busy) till another staff informed the reception to help me!! second thing i get to my room only to see that i got double room (it was clear in my booking that i wanted twin Bed not double bed)! so i asked them to transfer me to a twin room (no problem here) till i get to the twin room! Old room with old bathroom and the sofa was so old that the sofa color is very faint! now lets go to the bathroom! i was disgusted with the bathroom floor looking at the drainage whole was gross and very old! i had my shower and here we go again the water just stayed in the bath(drainage was stuck) i had to call them and ask them to clear the bath! at night i called them to bring my carin advance, so i go there and the valet parking guy said oh we didnt bring you car! i told him i called earlier to bring my car but he was just a bit rude saying nobody called! this happnd all in the 1st day of me arriving to this hotel. now lets got to the worst part! i had a phone call at 1am (i was already a sleep) from the valet parking guy asking me if i have/had an accedent in my car! and asked me if i handed in my car at 1am! i gave them my car an hour or more before 1 am and i was just confused i told them no i didint have a car accedent, he said ok and hanged up! the morning i woke up and went to get my car i saw a nasty scratch at the rear of my car! that was more than enough to get me angry and i tried to talk to them but they said the car had the scratches earlier and it wasnt their fault! if it wasnt their fault why did the valet parking guy called me at 1am? this happned today im going to invistage the whole thing and write another reviwe! 5star hotel?NO WAY I GIVE IT 3STAR and im just being generous!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank uae_lady
Crowne Plaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear “uae_lady”,,

First and Foremost, please allow us to renew our sincere apologies to you for all the inconveniences occurred to you during your recent stay with us at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi. We assure you that we are not proud of the experience you went through and we have taken all your feedback onboard and put all the necessary measures in place to ensure that such lapses will not reoccurred in near future with you or with any of our guests as well.

We would like to thank you for sharing your feedback and we would be most grateful should you allow us a second chance by staying with us so that we could make it up for you and let you have the true Crowne Plaza experience.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks and Regards,
Mariesol Mantuano
Guest Relations Manager, Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi

Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Only stayed one night on a stop over from London. Not too far from the airport. Located near a gorgeous harbor. 2 restaurants and 1 buffet nothing short of fantastic. Yummy and cheap. Staff unbelievably friendly and hospitable. Bed so comfy. Room clean and modern. Would definately go back!

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank Jessica G
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Dear Ms. Jessica G,
We are glad to read your feedback with us and thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi here on Tripadvisor.

Thank you also for choosing us for your stop over. We are happy you were able to try The Garden International Buffet and that our staff managed to make your stay comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back for you to fully enjoy our products & services.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Good hotel, but not very good, considering the pretty high prices. And I am still not sure, whether the shower had only a temporary drainage problem or is suffering from a design mistake, since it always caused a flooding of the entire bathroom due to the very low threshold. At least, during the entire stay, the stuff was not able to fix it.
But very good breakfast, good restaurant options and an excellent gym. And there are roomrates including internet.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Crowne Plaza A, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Dear “Guilherme T”,
We would like to thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay at Tripadvisor.
We are truly sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and your feedback is important to us and positively accepted for future improvement and to address guests’ needs.
We will be sending you direct message to get some information so we can further investigate what happened.
We are happy to note you enjoy your breakfast & the Crowne Fitness facility.
We hope you will give us another opportunity to be of service to you.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I came with expectation to find old hotel in a busy street that's why I book in two different hotels beside this hotel in the beginning then I change my mind and make the whole stay in crowne plaza to avoid packing and unpacking but I upgrade to suit since I decide to bring my family with me.

Staff
Decent, Very good staff, very polite ,helpful And maybe the first reason to come back is the way we've been treated.

Room
-Positive
acceptable room size
Comfortable bed
Thank you for the two baby beds ( baby cot ) with good quality not the cheap metal cage type ( parents will know what I mean )

-Negative
Very costly room price
No hose in bathroom (no idea why not have one)
Low standard furniture
Kitchen not fully equipped
Bathroom shower is low quality if you want to compare it with suites bathrooms in other hotels.

Small Advice to hotel management
Microwave Will be helpfull
Adding little technology won't harm
Changing the silly curtains and living room and the 100 years old sofa.

Room service
Food variety is the best thing to enjoy and it's the first thing that change my mood and make me start enjoying my stay

U can also combine orders from more than one restaurant
The club lounge is a good idea to change the mood and daily routine it's in 17 floor from 6 to 9 servings snacks & cakes.

Restaurants
we try the Vincent restaurant
And

Other Services
Like laundry Hotel offer us two piece per day and it's not to fool you so if your stay is 7 days X 2 pieces per day total 14 piece free even if you bring them all together
There is also Self laundry in second and eleven floor but first let them reactivate your card and buy soups because there is washing machines only.

Internet
If free with my room and it's not like other hotels where they limit your connectivity with one user only !
In my stay I was connecting 4 devices in the same time wireless Without the need to re connect every day like other hotel wireless connections

Room Tip: Obviously high floor room is better to avoid noise from inside and outside the hotel I took 17th floor and it was acceptable
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Dear “Dhari M”,
We would like to thank you for your detailed review of your stay at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi.
We appreciate your comments about our “decent, very good staff, very polite helpful staff,” “comfortable room”, room service, Club Lounge, laundry service, Vincent’s and internet acess.
Thank you also for your feedback for the pricing, bathroom, kitchen amenities, furniture. We also note your small advice. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Best Regards,