$109
$178
$164
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
$53
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
$136
Jumeirah.com
$94
$75
Hilton
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

$118
$94
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

$199
$186
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

$229
$334
$261
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $301/night.

1,054 results
All reviewsgarden restaurantpho gaheroes barbasement barihg memberasian restaurantrooftop poolbusiness tripcentral locationbusiness hotelupgraded to a suitebusiness districtconcierge teamthe ground floorclub roomrestaurants and barsexcellent stay
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I stay at the Crowne plaza every 21 days and it is like my home away from home. The staff are friendly and caring and the facilities are great.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Dear “Mark A”,
It so thrilling to hear from one of our loyal guest and thank you for taking time to write a review of one of your stays at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi.
We are happy that you consider us your 2nd home. Our management and staff will be glad to note your feedback. We would also love to hear from you regarding our areas of improvement and what you would like to see differently.
We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed June 12, 2012

i stayed at this property a night in May after attending an exhibition. i was very much pleased with the staff and the service including food... condition of the room good too, little dull but very specious. may be its the furniture and the emptiness which give the dull appearance... apart from that nothing bad to say, not too good to say either since i stayed for a night only... however i must say they even offered me a late check out with out any hesitation upon my tiny request... and im really thank full for that...

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 27, 2012

Dear “AmalYJ”,
Thank you for your time in writing a review of your stay at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi.
It is pleasing to know that even for a short time, you were able to enjoy your stay. Thank you for your comments about the staff, service and the food.
We look forward to your next visit for you to fully take advantage of all our amenities and offers and not to miss our award winning restaurants like Cho Gao, Heroes and Spaccanapoli.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Stayed here for two nights (Thursday and Friday) in June 2012, on the way home from Thailand. First impressions were good, the reception staff were very helpful and the room was clean and tidy. The location is good. However, the hotel restaurants and bars were poor. Service wasn't great and prices were very high. Perhaps we stayed at a bad time of year, but I found the hotel very quiet and dead.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Crowne Plaza A, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Dear “ciarancreilly”,
Thank you for taking time to post a review of your stay at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi here on Tripadvisor.
Thank you for your comments particularly the “helpful reception staff”, “clean and tidy room”, and “good location”.
We welcome any constructive feedback as it will help us improve our offers and services. We have several award winning restaurants around the hotel where you can find entertainments and special offers. All your feedback will not go unnoticed and will be shared with the management and staff.
Again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Best Regards,

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay in this Hotel..however they advertise a courtesy bus, which was NOT in evidence at all! They booked me on a hop on hop off bus to view the city, but did not offer the courtesy bus to take me to the start of the Hop on Hop off service.

The rooms were clean and tidy, and the staff very friendly.

I was NOT met at the airport so maybe I did not pay enough for my room! It was in a good location and I could walk to cafes and restaurants easily, or take a short taxi ride to anywhere I wanted to go. There was a lovely restaurant at the back on the Hotel which was cheap and the food was wonderful..the Hotel food being quite expensive.

I would recommend this Hotel as one can work around any minor food and transport problems.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo

Dear “coralholton”,
We would like to thank you for taking time to write a review of your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi here on Tripadvisor.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our staff helpful & friendly.
We would like to understand the reason why you weren’t met at the airport and other transportation issues that you encountered during your stay. We have sent you a direct message and appreciate if you can reply back so we can investigate further what happened and to avoid it from happening again.
Again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 27, 2012

I have just returned from a 6 night stay at this hotel in a club room.
Included in my rate was :

Car pick up to/from the airport
Club lounge facilities : All day
Wi Fi Internet
2 Pieces of laundry, daily
Breakfast

The driver was waiting for us upon arrival. Upon check in at the hotel, we were allocated a room at 0700, despite check in not permitted before 1400.
Check in was swift, within 10 minutes we were in our room.

The room was large, floor to ceiling windows, affording a great view over Abu Dhabi.
Flat screen television, ample storage space.
Adequate bathroom, reasonable water pressure.
My only gripe here would be for the removal of the bath tub and replacing it with a free standing shower.

Our room was cleaned to a high standard daily and the chmaber person would check with us later in the day if we required anything further on a daily basis.

Breakfast was taken daily in the Garden Restaurant on the 9th floor. Attentive staff with a decent spread each day.

The pool is on the roof and a decent enough size. It converts to a shisha lounge by night. We more or less had the pool to ourselves each time and we alternated between the pool and public beach, along the corniche.

Club lounge afforded the opportunity to get tea/coffee/soft drinks throughout the day. Cakes in the afternoon. Comfortable. Evenings provided alchohol and canapes, in a relaxed atmosphere.

One evening, towards midnight, I realised my local phone card required a top up. I went down to reception and asked where I may go and buy a top up close by. Reception asked how much I required in terms of a top up and called a local store for the top up card to be delievered - within 10 minutes I had what I needed.

I have awarded this hotel 5 stars because we really did not want for anything. Granted, the hotel may seem a tad dated by UAE comparisons, but upon reflection, our stay was faultless.
Every member of staff we came accross, without exception, greeted us and any staff we interracted with sported a smile with a 'can do' friendly attitude.

I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple