“Bellissimo”

Biancorosso Pizza
Ranked #180 of 2,040 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Located in Y Tower, in the prestigious Al Nahyan area, close to Al Mamoura Building (off Al Muroor Street) Biancorosso is the expression of the state-of-art Italian pizza. The authentic wood oven and Italian ingredients, the passion and the tradition of the Italian Pizzerias are the secrets for the preparation of our dishes. Proudly owned and managed by an Italian family living in UAE.
Abu Dhabi
“Bellissimo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

I got to know Biancorosso Pizzeria when they visited our college as part of an exhibition regarding international foods. I got introduced to their Tiramisu through one of our faculty who had just bought a couple of plates from their stand.
I decided to pay them a visit, as I know one of the partners who is Estonian married to an Italian and working with Italian Business council here. The other partner who actually supervises the cooking is a lovely Italian lady who I happened to meet in our college during the food fest. I was so taken by the taste of their foods that I decided to pay them a visit that same night with my wife.
We took their Veggie Pizza and some pasta. Then we had a chocolate fudge (and another couple of Tiramisus) and I ended up with an espresso.
The ambience of the place is sweet and very family like. The staff working there (expecially the Moroccan waiter) were very friendly (as the owners were not back yet for the evening they were working in the exhibition in the college that day).
Their Pizza was very light...and tasty. I liked the pasti too.
Their Espresso smelled and tasted like REAL espresso, something we really miss here.
Service is one of the best in town. It was actually 5 minutes that we got our main dishes.
What I liked most is that they presented what they knew best and didnt venture into areas they didnt feel comfertable with. They are an Italian Pizzeria and that is what they presented.
What I missed is the glass of wine with the Pizza.
The place is on the pricy edge, but you do pay for quality

• Arabic first
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Adorable Italian !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

My favorite Italian in the city. Adorable place, not big just perfect. The fried dough balls they serve are just amazing. The staff is so friendly. The food is of corse great as well. Not expensive, perfectly priced for such great food. The pasta comes in a bowl with dough around the corners. Perfect for a night out !

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Amazing pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I just got back from lunch at Biancorosso. The food was really authentic, the setting was simple and no frills and the staff friendly. What stood out for me was the speedy and efficient service. I would definitely recommend this place for anyone looking for a good pizzeria in Abu Dhbai. In fact you can drive down from Dubai just for this place!

1 Thank rsarvesh12
New York
“"The pizza" in Abu Dhabi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

As italian business traveler I was looking for a real pizza place, this is the answer. I had the opportunity to taste pasta and it was at the same level. The owners Alberto and Cinzia are just exquisite, just like the food that they propose

Fort Worth, Texas
“Tastes like home (I am not a friend of the owner)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

I hope that the previous review is a way early April fool. There is no better judge than a spoiled italian palate to express a comment about italian restaurants. This place is passionate enough to make pizzas and appetisers as tasty as a good pizzeria in Italy. Ingredients are fresh and excellent quality, the staff working there are professional and helpful (to be honest I don't care about where they are from, and by the way, the owner is italian).
An Italian pizzeria has to be reviewed for the quality of the pizza, nobody care about where the fridge is located. When I go to Biancorosso I just relax, enjoy the good food delivered with quick and good service, and have the feeling of being back home. If a warm and personal atmosphere is a first priority, one could always go to TGI Fridays and say its your birthday.

• Visited January 2013