“The Best Pit Crew on YAS Island during F1”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Assymetri

Assymetri
Ranked #1,163 of 2,038 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: International
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“The Best Pit Crew on YAS Island during F1”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I just completed another incredible stay at the Radison Blu on Yas Island. If you were on the Island during Formula, you would have seen a lot of great teamwork and effort everywhere you looked. There is ONE team that operates behind the scenes that deserve honorable mention. The team of chefs in Assymetri Restaurant is truly the oil that keeps this finely honed machine running at top performance. Always friendly, professional and eager to accommodate every guest request. This Pit Crew often go unrecognized because they operate in the background so here is a big THANK YOU to: Chefs Aji Kumar, Abdul Samad, Shoib, Jaganath, Gurang, Abi, Divine, Anil Thaman, Pratap, and Zacariyas.

• Visited November 2013

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Very Good Selection on Friday Brunch!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We like to dine at this place as they have nice variety of items on Friday. Their salad bar is colorful. We have tried their Curry Buffet but I do not recommend it at all, not all curries are fresh, the selection is not very impressive, and sweets were old and not tasty at all, all left overs! Friday brunch tastes more fresh and kids get to enjoy a special corner outside with TV, games and face painting.

• Visited June 2013
Hyderabad
“Great food! Very friendly and accommodating staff”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I wanted some vegetarian food and checked out the laid out buffet and it was an Asian spread (on 20 Feb 2013). I told the supervisor (Sreejith) that I was veg. He immediately ordered a Dal Fry (a la carte) for me. And the chef (Dodi) came out and asked me what I would like. I just wanted scrambled egg (I have started eating egg for proteins on the advice of my doctor) and he immediately obliged. While the fare was buffet it was an absolute customized experience for me. And the non-veg spread was extremely generous and tastefully done. And I was surprised at the number and the quality of desserts that were laid out (unlike another reviewer's experience here). Very highly recommended. For food and service!

• Visited February 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Dessert disaster but the terrace ambience keeps you going”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

I went for Brunch twice at the Radisson Blue, Abu Dhabi. The drinks selection is nice with a good selection of alcoholic and non alcohlic beverages. The food selection is from different restaurants which is quite nice if you are not sure what you feel like eating. There's a lot to choose from, we quite enjoyed the dimsum and salad collection, and the pizza was delish. I liked the overall international variety. The only reason why I don't see myself going back is because I am a big dessert person ( and so were my friends.) The dessert selection was boring... the same jelly substance just in different colours, nothing exciting or fresh or innovative unfortunately. If they could change that, and come up with something different like lemon meringue tart, pavlova, DESCENT kunafa ( it looked horrible and like it was made a week before)I think I would consider going back...

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Chelsea Hope W
Ross-on-Wye, United Kingdom
“Good Friday brunch”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We had Friday brunch here and was good value. Food was very similar to most offering buffet brunches here in Abu Dhabi and selection was very good, with even a kid's section. Some entertainment for the kids also - with a clown on hand. Generally the food was good if not great, and the selection was not too bad, with some very nice curries, as well as freshly grilled fish and freshly prepared kebabs being the highlights. Service was very good - with one exception, where the waiter really couldn't understand what we wanted, but that was the exception. Wasn't full, but had a nice atmosphere without being crowded or noisy. Would go back again and look forward to it.

• Visited September 2012