$164
$75
Hilton
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
$136
Jumeirah.com
$254
$168
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$161
$94
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$229
$150
Shangri-La.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$79
Agoda.com
$150
  • Pool
$270
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $313/night.

1,597 results
All reviewsthai restaurantkasara loungebalcony roominfinity poolpillow menurooftop barbeautiful hotelcity viewrelaxing staypool staffpool sidelate checkyas islandgrand mosquewaitrosedatesbrunch
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stayed here on two occasions during my visit to the UAE. Luxury accommodation with large rooms over looking the mangrove, very spacious bathrooms. I had to move rooms when I stayed on the first occasion as there was a diplomatic visit, they were very apologetic about this, and I already knew that this does happen in the UAE and it is to do with security. They often get very short notice about these kind of events. So it did not bother me at all.

The food and drink is priced as you would expect in a high class hotel, and is good quality.

One thing I would say is that they have a lot of staff, but service can be very slow.

However, I will be returning. All in all well worth staying - and may I add is well priced too.

Room Tip: Ask for a room over looking the mangrove, you don't want a room over looking the front!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stay in this hotel at least twice a month, and i love it.
Close to airport close to the city away from the trafic .
The food is excellent , the Brunch and the Cheese night at their roof too bar is very upscaled and presentation is very tempting.rooms are very clean and very generous amenities are placed.
The welcome is very respectful, what I like is that you see the management in the lobby welcoming their guests and this is very rare to see.
My only negative comment is the coffee machine in the room it never works. Please change it .

Room Tip: Choose a Mangrove view and try their executive floor
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Francois S
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Great resort in the city. Amazing views over the mangroves. Friendly and helpful employees. Great to sit outside in the evening, specially this time a year. Huge choice at breakfast. Very spacious bathroom. Prefer the mangrove view rooms. For me this Just feels better than some of the big hotels in Abu Dhabi. Loved the authentic and spicy food at their Thai restaurant. Lucky there was a top gym after all the food and drinks. Will be back with the family and kids. Thank you

Room Tip: Mangrove view is nice
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Wael S, Area General Manager at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Klaus_M1234,

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent review of your recent stay at Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa.

It is such a delight to read outstanding feedback from you our valued guests about the product, service, and facilities which keeps the entire team motivated.

We are grateful that you are considering to visit us again with your family and we look forward to extending to you once again the Anantara hospitality.

Yours sincerely,

Wael Soueid
Area General Manager

Reviewed November 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights whilst attending the Abu Dhabi F1 & were more than happy with our choice of hotel despite not being on Yas Island itself.

On arrival we received drinks and dates :-) and after a few minutes were taken to our room. Despite it only being a balcony room (the cheapest room i believe) it was like a flat...so spacious. The bathroom was stunning...big marble bathtub, separate rainfall shower, toilet and bidet. All the products were lovely (you don't need to bring anything ladies...they have it all!)
Ginormous comfy bed with pillow menu...absolutely massive balcony & large tv.

After breakfast (really good selection of items available. Lots of choices: eggs cooked to order, pastries, yogurts, fruit).
We spent our first day relaxing around the pool at the hotel. Beautiful setting alongside the mangroves...sun loungers were extremely comfortable & pool temp was perfect.
Throughout the day we were offered cold face towels and little face sprays containing lavender scented water...lovely, but no water??
One of the few things that lets this hotel down would be the water situation around the pool...We were actually really surprised as we have stayed at a good few hotels in the middle east and with temperatures soaring into the 30's (even in oct-Nov) this is one thing that we have come to expect around a pool deck of a 5 star hotel...particularly as it is so cheap?
Even flagging down pool boys was difficult, which caused us to actually go up and order bottled water ourselves & then it taking forever to come to our sun loungers (we tried to wait and get it ourselves but were told no - we assume so that they could charge a service charge??)

We ate at the Thai restaurant Pacheylen twice and absolutely loved the food. Staff were fab and then presentation was awesome...amazing in fact!!

One of the things that we particularly loved was the evening turn down service in our room...the first night we arrived we had a bookmark left and the words "Good night" written on a leaf...the second night we were each given a set of "Anantara" branded earplugs to use over the weekend at the F1...AMAZING touch! We were gobsmacked...its always the little things like that that make you realise you are somewhere special. :-)

Taxi's were readily available outside the hotel, something we had worried about as probably one of the busiest weekends in the year for Abu Dhabi & didn't cost that much to Yas Island approx 60Dirhams (including tip)

Throroughly enjoyed our stay here & will definitely stay here again should we return to Abu Dhabi in the near future.

Room Tip: Even the balcony rooms are luxurious!! Enjoy the Thai restaurant...really good food!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JerseyGirl-uk
Wael S, Area General Manager at Anantara Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear JerseyGirl-uk,

Thank you for the excellent review you have put for us.

My team and I are thrilled to learn that you have enjoyed your stay and we have made you leave with an amazing story. I will pass on your message to the entire team.

Furthermore, your comments on the service at The Pool Deck have been noted and will be discussed with our Food & Beverage team.

Once again, thank you and we are glad to note that you intend to stay with us once again in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Wael Soueid
Area General Manager

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I brought my wife here to celebrate her 50th birthday and what a disappointment. The arrival was good and the front desk manager took us directly to our room and offered his business card and then says he does not have any.

• Stale food in room so they offered a bottle of bubbly instead, they delivered it when we were out but did not leave a corkscrew, I called the operator and waited 1 hour for a corkscrew
• Coffee machine did not work, called operator and someone shows, says they will replace it and never show up again. The next day I have to call twice before someone comes.
• Dripping toilet does not stop……………………..
• While we were out at 7PM they come in to turn down beds, they remove the dirty wine and coffee cups but do not replace them, again call the operator and no one shows up, no wine that night!
• At Ingredients order a 7 up, nothing comes, have to ask a second person after 10 minutes and finally get it.
• Thursday kicked out of room at 6PM the Crowne Prince of Bahrain is coming, ok I understand that. New room (359) coffee maker does not work again, my god!!!! REALLY

This was my one and only stay here, you need to have some serious training beyond a smile in the hallway.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple