I brought my wife here to celebrate her 50th birthday and what a disappointment. The arrival was good and the front desk manager took us directly to our room and offered his business card and then says he does not have any.
• Stale food in room so they offered a bottle of bubbly instead, they delivered it when we were out but did not leave a corkscrew, I called the operator and waited 1 hour for a corkscrew
• Coffee machine did not work, called operator and someone shows, says they will replace it and never show up again. The next day I have to call twice before someone comes.
• Dripping toilet does not stop……………………..
• While we were out at 7PM they come in to turn down beds, they remove the dirty wine and coffee cups but do not replace them, again call the operator and no one shows up, no wine that night!
• At Ingredients order a 7 up, nothing comes, have to ask a second person after 10 minutes and finally get it.
• Thursday kicked out of room at 6PM the Crowne Prince of Bahrain is coming, ok I understand that. New room (359) coffee maker does not work again, my god!!!! REALLY
This was my one and only stay here, you need to have some serious training beyond a smile in the hallway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara is ideally positioned along a stretch of Abu Dhabi’s protected Eastern Mangroves District. Only 15 mins away from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 10 minutes from Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre (ADNEC) or a short drive from downtown, the hotel enjoys a naturally stunning setting coupled with an extremely convenient location.Discover a haven of elite amenities that showcases Anantara’s distinctive luxury. Choose from 222 stately rooms and suites, characterised by abundant personal space and decor reflecting the splendour of the region’s desert and mangrove landscapes.A collection of impressive facilities provide definitive urban experiences and set the scene for extraordinary meetings and events. Dine on authentic Thai culinary delights at Pachaylen enhanced by authentic decor. Kick back and relax at Impressions, the stylish rooftop lounge offering million-dollar views and enjoy a showcase of culinary treasures at Ingredients with its masterful chefs on show. Unwind by the infinity edged pool with breathtaking views, while savouring Mediterranean cuisine from The Pool Deck or enjoy the luxury of a decadent afternoon tea at The Mangroves Lounge spread over two floors in the heart of the hotel.Relinquish every last sign of stress at Anantara Spa, where guests experience complete rejuvenation of body and mind and discover the healing powers of a traditional Turkish Hammam. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Anantara Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.