1,683 results
All reviews thai restaurant kasara lounge balcony room infinity pool pillow menu rooftop bar beautiful hotel cold towels relaxing stay pool staff pool side late check yas island grand mosque waitrose dates dubai
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We spent a week end at this hotel as part of our honeymoon trip. Very nice rooms with excellent service from all the staff. We had lunch by the pool where we ordered some grilled steack and tiger prawns : quality of food , presentation , portion and value for money was very poor and not as expected to be in a five stars hotel.
Overall its a nice hotel and we will go there again but will definetely eat outside.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Wael S, Area General Manager at Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa By Anantara, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2013

Dear dubai1311,

Thank you for your honest review and valuable comments about your recent stay.

It was our pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for recognizing our team’s commitment to high standards.

We are grateful for all feedback as this is the only way we can truly assess our guests’ needs and continuously improve the service. Your comments have been noted and will be discussed with the concerned department as we strive to maintain standards of our product and service.

Thank you once again and we look forward to greeting you again one day in the not too distant future and to the privilege of extending to you once again Anantara hospitality.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Went on this on a Wednesday night- butchers night (note Groupon not valid) - pick any cut of meat you want and get in cooked to your liking, 200dhms or 300dhms with unlimited wine. Had a delicious rare rib steak which melted in the mouth.
Excellent place. Dress up. Recommended.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Quiet setting, close to the airport and a 5 minute drive to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. We arrived early and were informed our rooms weren't ready yet. Famished from a day of traveling I retreated to the pool to relax and grab some lunch. However, neither the restaurant or pool were serving food for another hour. Unfortunately, the quiet setting also means there is nothing you can access without a bit of a taxi ride. The infinity pool was quite relaxing though with great views and a hot tub close by. Once I was able to order food it took an extremely long time to get it but was tasty. That night I ordered room service and it was quite the opposite, fast but not very tasty. I found poolside service to be slow the rest of the stay as well. Even a simple glass of wine took 20 minutes.

The rooms themselves are very nice. Spacious, comfortable, large bathroom, office area and couch. I slept comfortably and enjoyed my view from the balcony. The staff was very helpful and warm. I enjoyed my stay minus the quirks.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Chedrey1910

Dear Chedrey1910,

Thank you for your candid feedback about your recent stay.

While we appreciate your kind compliments on the hotel as well as the friendliness of our staff, we are disappointed to know that we were not able to wow you in some aspects of your visit most especially the service. We apologize and regret the inconvenience this has caused you. Please be assured I have taken all your comments on board and are looking for ways to improve these areas for future guests.

We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again and ensure that your next stay goes beyond your expectation.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Faultless in every aspect. As soon as you arrive you are treated as a special guest. From concierge to desk staff, to room service, restaurants and beyond nothing is too much trouble. Also my room was very well appointed, luxury was everywhere.

The best part of the hotel is the sky bar. It's simply stunning with fantastic views over the mangroves and probably the best cocktails in town.

If you stay in Abu Dhabi, stay at Eastern Mangroves.

Room Tip: The best hotel gym I have ever seen!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Wael S, Area General Manager at Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa By Anantara, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear PAB77,

I would like to thank you for posting your remarkable review of Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa.

My team and I are thrilled to note that you found every aspect impeccable. As an Anantara resort, it is our passion that every guest leaves the hotel with an amazing story, and reading your review we can only hope that we exceeded your expectations.

Thank you once more for your praises and we look forward to providing you another amazing experience.

Area General Manager

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I had mixed experience when it comes to this hotel,
I will start with the staff, the staff are very friendly and their service was perfect, very helpful and friendly

The room is great in terms of size, cleanliness and many areas but the location was horrible, since it's on the ground floor and a city view, it was more like a car parking view, in the morning the reflecting glass window does it's job in terms of privacy but at night I felt like the rooms are exposed.

The swimming pool was very small in my opinion and got very crowded at noon.

but the hotel's lobby and the decoration of the hotel covers many of the flaws that are mentioned.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Moritz K, General Manager at Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa By Anantara, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Dear Hamad A,

Thank you for your kind review and for pointing out our fantastic Associates who make the difference on a daily basis. They are equally pleased to receive your praise.

It is regretted that indeed some of our entry level rooms face to the city and not the beautiful Mangroves of Abu Dhabi. Perhaps for your next visit you may reserve one of our over 120 Deluxe Mangroves Balcony room so that you experience one of the most stunning views in the capital.

Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kind regards