1,639 results
All reviewsthai restaurantkasara loungebalcony roominfinity poolpillow menurooftop barbeautiful hotelcold towelscity viewrelaxing staypool staffpool sidelate checkyas islandgrand mosquewaitrosedates
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Im in love with new hotels , and once i heard that one of Anantara gems has opened inside the city, i booked for a weekend stay, once you stop ur car near the entrance you will know what five stars service means, they serve you here like a king , and everyone makes sure that your happy and comfy with ur stay , the room is spacious , my wife loved the spa , food here was nice , we tried the thai restaurant Pachaylen it was really great but expensive .

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AuH_Traveler
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We were staying in Abu Dhabi for 10 days and we absolutely wanted to visit the new hotel Eastern Mangroves by Anantara as we were reading a lot about this hotel in the Internet. So we decided to visit that beautiful property. Once we arrived there, we were welcomed by Mr Karim from Concierge Department. He directly approached us and proposed to give us a show around of the new property so that we could get the chance to see the facilities of the hotel. He took us to the restaurants, spa, bar and showed us the amazing view you can have at this hotel on the Mangroves. He kindly explained everything about the hotel and all the facilities they offer to their guests. We even got a welcome juice and his appearance and the way of treating us was outstanding. Mr Karim convinced us to have Iftar there, which was one of the best buffets we have ever seen and we really enjoyed much. During all this visit Mr Karim was always looking after us if everything is up to our satisfaction. After the dinner he even took us to their Ramadan tent where we got shisha and drinks in a nice arabic atmosphere. All in all the we can just recommend this hotel and if you have the chance to meet Mr Karim and get the same experience like we had, you should definetly go for it. Mr Karim is a great person and he knows how to take care of his guests.

Chantal

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Chantal W
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I checked in at the hotel on Friday, about the first day of Eid. I expect to have a relaxed weekend away from a very busy work week. I though of staying in a new hotel that is quiet and of course well known. The result then was really great! I was amazed the moment I enter the hotel, the lobby is so cosy and in the first few minutes I already feel the serenity of my entire stay. The staff are so friendly and helpful and responding properly to all my inquiries. Check in was quick so I was able to reach my room fast. The room was fantastic and really gave me a touch of arabic culture. It was huge and really so nice to stay.
I am not fasting but I do enjoy the food served in the Ramadan Tent. They have a wide variety of choices, all arabic inspired dishes that really makes my stomach full. Thanks to the helpful staff at the restaurant for being so accomodating.
I would surely recommend this hotel to friends and promise to come back and stay here again on my next visit to Abu Dhabi.

Room Tip: A room with a nice view of the mangoves.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Liza G
Reviewed August 19, 2012

As a frequent traveller to Abu Dhabi, I have had the pleasure of staying at several of the emirates premiere properties...and Eastern Mangroves Hotel is definitely a new gem. With wonderful views that paint a picture of a desert oasis to the charming and friendly staff, this property is wonderful for the business or leisure traveller. Location provides easy access to Abu Dhabi attractions and business/convention venues. Rooms were oversized and spacious with amenities usually reserved for hotels 2-3x higher priced. In the end, it's the staff that makes the stay and here the management has done well in selecting and training their team to be accommodating and extremely friendly. A great place to get away, or just to refresh between meetings. This hotel transports you away from the world around you and leaves you pampered and wanting to return...soon!

Room Tip: Get a balcony room with a view of the mangroves - fantastic views day and night.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Peter M
Reviewed August 17, 2012

The hotel location is good and very quiet, we were given a very nice room with perfect view and big room space. We do enjoy the wide selection of buffet at Ingredient restaurant. We stayed during the Ramadan and the tent setting is really classic, delicious food served and super friendly service was extended to us by the waiter. The Chef also paid a visit to us to ask about the food. All in all, they are so accommodating.
At the Reception, the staff are courteous and polite. Everybody greets us with a smile.
I will highly recommend this hotel to all my family and friends when they will visit to Abu Dhabi.

Room Tip: Mangroves View
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business