2,304 results
All reviews butler service villa toscana beach club terrace restaurant crystal lounge nation towers champagne sabering underground tunnel personal butler italian restaurant beautiful hotel marina mall junior suite kids club half board swim up bar sea view
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Lovely stay at the St Regis with my family . Staff were so helpful and couldn’t do enough for us. We had half board and the breakfast and dinner were superb. For dinner we had a choice of three restaurants of which one was a buffet. Wednesday was sea food and sushi evening . Really tasty food and plenty of it. They will even make alternative dishes for kids if they prefer eg pizza or pasta. The Italian restaurant called La Tosca was an a la Carte menu . Very smart (trousers for men) and food options plentiful . Best dish was the breaded tuna. Pool staff led by Brian were always cheerful
and made sure we had loungers, water and ice bucket.....Lots of extra touches to make our stay special eg ice lollies handed out at pool, chocolate covered toffee apples left in room etc. The family room consisted of 2 separate rooms joined by a main door and hallway and large enough for 2 adults and 3 kids . Decor of whole hotel is middle eastern luxury . Real gold pillars in lobby! Highly recommend this hotel based on our whole 2 week experience. Staff really made it special.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank elainerose101
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

I’d been planning this for months, to celebrate 2 x wedding anniversaries, a birthday and moving into our first proper home, all special things that happen(ed) in September, so you can imagine how upset I was to receive a call to say they decided to hire it out and we’re advising you we’re going to cancel.... 2 weeks before the event... that I planned 5 months ago?!

I did laugh as I was offered “as an apology”
bog standard brunch on the terrace as a substitute OR wait another 7 weeks for the next one by which time all these things will be a distant memory.

The main dissatisfaction out of this is the amount of conversations I’d had with them to make it special and the blasé attitude of the fact they were cancelling something they knew I’d invested time in to plan! As if I’d accept their general brunch as a substitute?!

I have to say I’ll plan my special occasions somewhere else where they care about their customers.

I would usually waste my time reviewing a non event but I’m really really upset and very annoyed!

St Regis... shame on you!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank GerryH1978
St Regis M, General Manager at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Dear Garry H,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Following your conversation with our Executive Assistant Manager, I would like to thank you for your understanding on the cancellation of the Brunch in the Clouds and I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to The St. Regis Abu Dhabi.

Sincerely yours

Moustafa Sakr

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Our stay was extra special with the kind service from Cappuccino he made our stay cation memorable.
Our overall stay was fantastic we had a lovely time we went with another couple and the food and drinks was to a great standard.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank HiralP137
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Can only say great things about this hotel - the staff, including Tricia, Snapsil, Milan, Henry and so many more. All the staff are very kind and helpful.Having stayed in other 5 star hotels in Abu Dhabi, the St Regis is the one that made me feel the most looked after and cossetted! Can't wait to return!

1  Thank Mel H
Reviewed September 12, 2018

This hotel is utterly amazing, from the second you pull up outside up until the time you leave, you are treated spectacularly from every single member of staff who is employed there. The style and presentation of this hotel is exceptional, the decor and cleanliness is first class.
We stayed at the St Regis in August for 2 weeks, we travelled as a family of four with 2 children and I can honestly say that this is probably the best hotel we have ever stayed in, in the world!! Every single member of staff is a credit to this hotel, nothing is too much trouble. Check-in was simple and straight forward, then we were shown to our room by our butler, ‘Johanssen’ who was absolutely amazing throughout our whole stay! He thoroughly looked after us and was so helpful, thank-you!!. The rooms are spectacular and absolutely immaculate, anything you need for your stay you will find in there, hairdryer, alarm clock, iron and ironing board, also loved the small details in the bathroom, razor, sewing kit, travel toothbrush and toothbrush - they have absolutely thought of everything!!
We stayed on a HB basis and if you have booked this option you will definitely not be disappointed!! The food is outstanding. Whatever you could hope to eat for breakfast will be there, the choice and selection is superb, and beautifully laid out and presented. The staff who work in the restaurant are lovely, our breakfast waiter each morning was ‘Raj’ and what a lovely, kind, respectful gentleman he is. We cannot speak highly enough about him, he always had time to chat to our family, made sure we had everything we needed and if we didn’t, he would have it there instantly. One morning we were up early for breakfast as we were going out on a trip, as we would be travelling, we didn’t eat much, which obviously Raj noticed, so before we left our table he came over with a bag with croissants, pastries, muffins etc and bottles of water for us to take on our trip, what a lovely, lovely gesture! Thank you Raj, you truly are a wonderfully kind and thoughtful person!!
The quality of the food for dinner is outstanding, each Wednesday is seafood night! Wow!! Lobster, crabs, king prawns, whatever you want, you will find! Each and every night there is a delicious array of food to choose from, you really will be spoilt for choice. Our children loved the desserts, particularly Laheera and his hammer for breaking up the huge piece of chocolate that is there!!
The beach and pool area are also amazing! You are shown to your chosen sunbeds, towels are provided, along with bottles of water and buckets of ice, absolutely nothing is too much trouble. Amir the bar manager at the pool was always around to check everything was suitable and if we needed anything. Beach is lovely, sea is like slipping into a warm bath. Loved all the little touches each day we were at the pool or beach, staff coming around with ice lollies, ice cold flannels, drinks etc. The service is just incredible!
I know this is a long review, but I really want to do the hotel justice and believe me, I could write even more about it! But honestly if you go to this hotel, you will not be disappointed, it is absolutely fantastic!! The staff make it what it is!!

Date of stay: August 2018