“Dinner Cruise rocks!!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$83.00*
and up
Evening Desert Safari With BBQ Dinner, Henna Painting, Camel Ride and Belly...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: It is our great pleasure to introduce ourselves to you. "Emirates Tours" is based in Abu Dhabi, the vibrant capital of the United Arab Emirates. We offer you wide variety of tours and excursions within the UAE that enable you to experience the best of the land, the people, the culture and the tradition. Through our specialist services, we have become Abu Dhabi's best Destination Management Company and one of the very best in the UAE. Within a dedicated team of multilingual staff, "Emirates Tours" ensures you enjoy a very relaxed and safe journey. Visit us, as we look forward to greeting you and having the privilege of showing you more of this wonderful city and its surroundings.
Melbourne, Australia
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Dinner Cruise rocks!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We went on a 3 hour dinner cruise Oman on an old dow a love the coast. Picked up from the hotel by a jovial driver, the dinner was great with to much food to eat. Awesome scenery of the Abu Dhabi skyline. Don't miss this!!

Visited June 2013

87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Amazing. Brilliant..”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Well what can I say, it was amazing. Really worth the money (and it is pricey). Picked up from the hotel, driven out to the desert, abut 1 hour drive. Then off sand bashing, great fun. Visited a camel farm, so had a chance to get up close, followed by and evening watching the sun set in a Bedouin camp. Delicious BBQ. Staff re great really helpful. Couldn't do enough for you. Highly recommend. Had 2 boys 8 and 10yrs with us, they absolutely loved it. Would do it again. Highly recommend. It a late afternoon trip so the sun isn't too bad, but the temps can still be pretty hot. Be prepared for lots of sand in your shoes. Also the opportunity to ride a camel and go sand boarding. Nd buggy rides are extra.
If you are in Abu Dhabi this is a must.

1 Thank tmm01
Brisbane
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Desert experience”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have just got back and a major shower is needed as we have sand everywhere. This tour was fun and a must do in abu dhabi. All the 4wd drives follow one another some are more adventurous than others but all stick to the same track. As others have commented try and have an empty stomach or take a tablet we passed 3 vehicles with people being ill. Overall an enjoyable evening and great insight into desert life.
On a side note as others have mentioned there driving in the city is as extreme on the dunes!

Sydney, Australia
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Overall, a good experience”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We booked the tour hoping to get a little more insight into the non built up Abu Dhabi area and middle eastern stuff in general. Overall, this tour is decent enough for that. We enjoyed the base camp, along with the entertainment (belly dancer) and food (which was actually tastier than I had expected). Plus you could also buy a beer there. One thing - the sand dune driving goes on for almost an hour. This wasn't obvious from the website. My mate got motion sick half way through this and it was painful making the final stretch to the camp. So if you get motion sickness, take something for it before hand, or book a different tour.
Overall, I enjoyed it.

Visited May 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank benst
Essex, United Kingdom
75 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 271 helpful votes
“Crazy-Fun Dune Bashing And Tasty Meal”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My husband and I booked the half-day safari tour, and it was a memorable experience. We were able to utilize Paypal to pay for the tour prior to our arrival in Abu Dhabi, and we found the booking process to be quite efficient and professional. The Land Rover timely picked us up from our hotel, and we had two other couples along for the ride with us. It's about an hour drive out to the desert, and that's where the fun/madness begins. I knew the dune bashing would be fun, but I didn't realize how extreme it was! Sliding down sand dunes sideways in a car with the sand rushing up over the car... it was terrifying! My guess is that the level of intensity is based on your driver for the tour. Our driver was quite safe, but I was floored at the intensity of the dune bashing portion of the trip. It lasted about an hour, and I was pleased when I was back on flat ground. Don't get me wrong, it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I am incredibly thankful for, but please heed my warning regarding the intensity of the drive.

After the dune bashing portion, we stopped by a camel farm, which was a bit depressing in our view. The front legs of some of the camels were tied together, and the pen was a bit small. We then moved on to the bedouin camp. I think we sat around for a bit too long before the food was served, but the meal was really good! They offered henna painting, shisha, and different local outfits to try on, along with camel riding (which consists of sitting on a camel while it walks in a circle), and sand boarding. You can also pay to ride on an ATV, so don't forget cash. The night ended with a belly dancing performance and star gazing. The bedouin camp was very well organized.

Overall, this was a well-executed tour and a not-to-be-missed experience in Abu Dhabi. Just don't eat a big lunch before the dune bashing portion of the trip. :)

2 Thank B.G._Chicago