“Buzzing Bar”

Ranked #28 of 2,106 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: International
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Innovative cocktails along with a refreshing beverage menu and Asian influenced tapas are enhanced by DJ sets and stunning views at Ray's Bar. With chic decor, seating that inspires relaxed conversation, private rooms and an electric atmosphere, the Level 62 bar is Abu Dhabi's premium destination to kick back, celebrate, socialise or enjoy sundowners in style. On Tuesdays and weekends, live Dj sets add a twist of lively deep house sounds to the Ray's Bar experience, making it one of the capital's favourite weekending spots.Enjoy Saturday Sundowns at Ray's Bar from 18:00 - 23:00. Discover the perfect way to kick back and relax before beginning a new week with our DJ impacting the soundtrack with his flawless musical taste. Watch the sun set on the Abu Dhabi city scape from the capital's highest bar as you enjoy signature cocktails and fabulous beverage promotions.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Since travelling to Abu Dhabi the last few years I have enjoyed going to Ray's bar after dinner -even when on my own as I can get a seat at the bar and enjoy some good service and drinks. Very busy this last trip so only stayed for one - but certainly a good venue to finish the evening off !

Doris G, General Manager at Ray's Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2013

Dear Trish M,
Thank you again for posting another review, this time of our Ray’s Bar. Your continued patronage is greatly appreciated and something we do not take for granted.
I’m glad you enjoyed your previous experiences with us and that this time was no different.
We look forward to seeing you again and welcoming you back to the hotel and Ray’s Bar in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Ray's Bar

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great venue, fabulous cocktails
If you don't like load house music avoid the weekends, not as load during the week.

Dear Ian105,
Thank you for taking the time to post a second review, this time of our Ray’s Bar. I’m pleased that you enjoyed the venue and our cocktails.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and Ray’s Bar upon your return to Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Visited Ray's bar the end of august after it being recommended to me and I was not disappointed, the atmosphere, decor and overall experience was amazing.

Doris G, General Manager at Ray's Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear liams89,
Thank you for another wonderful review, this time of Ray’s Bar, we very much appreciate the time taken to post your reviews.
I’m elated once more that you enjoyed your experience Ray’s Bar and that the décor and ambience were to your taste.
Once again, we look forward to seeing you back to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, where you are always welcome and fondly remembered.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for tapas and drinks while we were staying at the Etihad Towers. The hostess wasn't as welcoming as we had come to expect from the hotel. The cocktails were good, and the tapas were hit or miss. The view is the selling point of the bar, and it was very nice. The decor, however, left something to be desired. I would say that overall, it was just ok. I wouldn't go back simply because there are so many better options available nearby. A lot of people on TripAdvisor seem to love this place, so if you're interested, you should try it out. In my opinion, though, the lobby bar or the pool bar are both better.

1  Thank chadarich
Doris G, General Manager at Ray's Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear chadarich,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your experiences at Ray’s Bar. We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t find the establishment to your taste and have taken your feedback on board with regards to your arrival at Ray’s Bar and I can assure you that this will be looked into. However, I’m delighted to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience at Brasserie Angélique. We’re very much looking forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in the near future.
Best Regards, Doris Greif, General Manager

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is a great bar with some of the best views in the city. The cocktails are good and service is first class.
You are provided with curried popcorn on the table which is amazing - although can spoil your dinner as its so moorish!
Looking forward to returning to Rays bar soon for more sunset drinks.

Doris G, General Manager at Ray's Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments, they are always appreciated.

It’s always nice to know that our personalised touches by Culinary Team have made your visit to Ray’s bar that much more memorable and special.

We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers.

Best regards,