“Just fine”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I ordered two platters (AED 80 each) and well it came and I guess I was expecting much more..than just grilled prawns. Dont get me wrong, the prawns were just fine and succulent. I am used to the Chillis and Olive Garden versions of the same and thought it would be similar.

Anyway its good for pure seafood lovers who wouldn't want the taste to be infused with cheese, sour cream, etc.
For me it wasnt what i am used to especially for that price as it just didn't give me that satisfaction as some other type of meal.
The service could have been better as there were only 3 tables occupied and we had to look for the waitresses.
The atmosphere was nothing to write home about.
In conclusion, it would be hard for me to go back there, unless for free.

1  Thank timmyjt
There are newer reviews for Jimmy's Killer Prawns

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I love seafood, and this is the best seafood I have ever had. The "Millionaire Platter" is one mind boggling and is the tastiest platter with everything there. I would recommend this for anyone who loves seafood.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We have Always enjoyed Jimmy's when we were in South Africa. We stayed in the UAE for a few nights on our way to South Africa and were delighted to find out that there was also a Jimmy's in Abu Dhabi. After a pleasant day of touring Abu Dhabi [which of course included a visit to the Grand Mosque and the Emirates Palace] we finished a delightful day with an absolutely great and relaxing dinner at Jimmy's. We will be staying in Dubai a few nights on our way back from South Africa and if we can, we will definitely fit in another dinner at Jimmy's. But since we intend to visit the UAE again as a separate holiday, I think Jimmy's will definitely see us again, if not this time round, certainly next time.

2  Thank grebnl
Reviewed October 17, 2013

If you love seafood, this is the place to be in Abu Dhabi. Service is friendly and attentive. A wide menu selection is offered, the seafood here are fresh, juice and excellent. There also a few mix and match that can be done, a mix of prawns with fish is the best I had. They serve 3 choices of sauces to go with your meals.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We always go to Jimmy's Killer prawns, and we are never let down. The prawns are juicy and delicious and you just want more! The prices are great, and they always have special deals on. Its not just prawns but a variety of combos to try out. Definitely worth a stop by before or after shopping!