“An Interesting Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Quest - CLOSED

Quest
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Asian, Fusion
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Description: When you reach Level 63 of Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, you will find your culinary expectations have also risen. Happily, the most creative cuisine in Abu Dhabi reaches culinary heights that most restaurants can only aspire to. Quest restaurant offers an imaginative interpretation of modern fine dining, blending and recreating flavours from Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and China. You will discern Chef Benjamin Whatt's creativity and exacting standards in every mouthful.
Lanark, United Kingdom
“An Interesting Experience”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We returned to Quest last week having thoroughly enjoyed our meal on our last trip.
The restaurant was quiet for a Friday evening so lacked atmosphere, not helped by a number of fellow guests constantly playing with their phones ( no fault of the restaurant!)
The service was excellent. My wife enjoyed her meal. I thought my meal was good but not excellent.
Always interesting how the food is created and presented. My starter had been treated with nitrogen to give a frozen effect which was fun and tasty.
The view from the restaurant is spectacular across the city and looking down to The Emirates Palace.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Brian C
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations Manager at Quest, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you for reviewing your experience at Quest. We are glad you enjoyed the view, service and creativity of the dishes- that's really what we go for at Quest! It would be a pleasure to welcome you here again and hope to impress you even more with the food. We recommend that you try Chef Benjamin's unique tasting menu which is composed of his signature dishes. Thanks again for taking the time to give us your feedback.

Best Regards

County Westmeath, Ireland
“Wow...what dreams are made of”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Quest was undoubtably the best in fine dining & the view added to our unforgettable night. The service team at Quest were friendly & professional; top class & were on hand to explain the menu. Top end price; however well worth it for the over all experience & u can't leave Abu Dhabi without eating at Quest...

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Best_JohnD
Thank you for reviewing Quest. We really appreciate your recommendation and are glad that you enjoyed your visit here. We would love to welcome you back here!

Best Regards
New York City, New York
“Spectacular Service and Phenomenal Views”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

The service was impeccable. We had the tasting menu which was excellent and quite creative. Keep in mind you will need about three hours to enjoy the tasting menu. You won't want to miss this once in a lifetime experience when your in Abu Dhabi.

Visited February 2014
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Quest, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for your compliments! We are delighted that you enjoyed dining at Quest and that you liked the tasting menu! We truly appreciate your recommendation and we are looking forward to serving you again.
Best regards,
Guest Relations Team
London, United Kingdom
“The Best Evening in Abu Dhabi”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My brother and I were spending 5 days in Abu Dhabi and wanted to relax and enjoy ourselves. We decided to visit the Etihad Towers. At the reception we were presented with a selection of menus on what was on offer at the hotel. We were sold by the description of Quest by the helpful receptionist.

A quick lift journey up to the top of the tower and you arrive at Quest. The first thing that hits you is the simply stunning views from all 4 corners of this restaurant. There looked to be some really nice private rooms for familys or people just wanting privacy or a private area for a business meal.

Our table for two was next to the impressive looking kitchen with nice views inside. We had excellent views with out table being close up to the glass wall. The service is some of the best I have experienced around the world. It is like they are obsessed with delivering the ultimate dining experience. The hendricks gin and tonics were served perfectly with a cool slice of cucumber in the glass.

Both my brother and I opted for the tiger prawns and I had it with a sweet and sour sauce. This was possibly the best meal I have ever been served. I am not a large eater and the portion size was perfect for me, some might say small but if I wanted to be stuffed I would go elsewhere.

We decided not to have a starter so that we could save room for a dessert, sadly this was the only downfall of a great evening. We were very close to ordering a ice cream/sorbet but decided to go for the "chocolate tasting", the waiter sold it well but sadly it was a terrible dessert. A weird mix of chocolate themed deserts and ice cream (not great ice cream) and crumbled biscuit. They also served a weird white chocolate dry iced truffle that just tasted of butane gas...

I was so impressed with the views, the prawns, the service and the wow factor that the dessert did not really bother me. I cannot wait to return to this place, it was the highlight of my trip.

• Visited December 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“One of Abu Dhabi's best”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Overall, not outstanding but very good. The pate and it's presentation was one of the best I have had. Very good service and ambiance. Great spot for that special meal.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jeff S
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Quest, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for sharing another of your experiences! We are pleased that you enjoyed the presentation of the dishes at Quest and that you liked the service and atmosphere as well. We appreciate your good rating and we hope to be serving you again soon.
Best regards,