“Absolutely Fantastic - a must for all”
Review of Quest - CLOSED

Quest
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: When you reach Level 63 of Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, you will find your culinary expectations have also risen. Happily, the most creative cuisine in Abu Dhabi reaches culinary heights that most restaurants can only aspire to. Quest restaurant offers an imaginative interpretation of modern fine dining, blending and recreating flavours from Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and China. You will discern Chef Benjamin Whatt's creativity and exacting standards in every mouthful.
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hi - yesterday my wife and I went to Quest for our 1 year anniversary. The service and hospitality from the moment we stepped out of the taxi to the moment we got back into one was truly first class. We opted for the 16 course taster set menu and it was delightful experience. The food was very innovative and also fun to eat. There were interesting combinations of ingredients and also new and novel ways of preparing and presenting the food. Our head waiter was very well informed about the Chef's inspiration behind each dish and explained in great detail how each dish was prepared - this detailed commentry added to the experience. Also, as I am diabetic I really appreciated the Chef knocking up a bespoke selection of deserts which was both delicious and low in sugars.

Doris G, General Manager at Quest, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such an approving review, it’s truly appreciated.

Working in an industry and as part of a team where everyone is dedicated to making your dining experience as welcoming and comfortable as possible. It’s always nice to know that our personalised touches and service have made your visit to Quest Restaurant that much more memorable and special. To receive such words of appreciation and thanks does mean a lot to us and we appreciate the time you have taken to share these comments.

Your lovely message has been shared with service and culinary team where they were so motivated.

We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, where you are always welcomed and fondly remembered.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I had heard much about this restaurant and thought of trying it out and it was totally worth the experience. The food was superb and an absolutely amazing range of drinks! The staff are very friendly and attentive, I was very much impressed by the brilliant service more than the delicious food and drinks. Everyone was amazing, however, a particular staff, RONITA was simply outstanding! She greeted me warmly and escorted me. She indulged me in a very interesting conversation and I did not even feel awkward dining alone! A truly unforgettable experience. Breathtaking view, amazing service and excellent food! Surely one of the best places I have dined at and I would highly recommend it to everyone!

Doris G, General Manager at Quest, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Rohan S,

Thank you for such an approving review, it’s truly appreciated. Your message has been shared internally with the Quest team especially Ronita where they were so motivated.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We truly had an amazing evening. After living in Dubai for 1 year and trying a lot of 5-Star Restaurants this was the best Dinner I had so far. All dishes are very unique, creative and tasty. Wine menu is endless also offering rare bottles. Service was very attentive and also contained a lot of interesting information about the chef, the ideas behind the food etc. I definitely will return!

1  Thank kathrinbauer
Doris G, General Manager at Quest, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review, it’s truly appreciated. Your message has been shared internally with the Quest team where they were so motivated.

We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We arrived on a not-so-busy Sunday for lunch. Since I didn't conform to dress standard we were offered a private room. Smiling... The food was fantastic, the staff attentive and the views awesome. Treat yourself to an experience.......

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great comments and review of your experience at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers. We appreciate the time taken to post the message and I’m extremely happy to hear that our personalised service by Quest restaurant was both enjoyable and memorable. Your feedback has been shared with culinary and service team at Quest where they were just thrilled.

On behalf of the entire team we do hope to see you back with us sometime in the hopefully not too distant future and look forward to that day.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We chose this as our "special meal" of our brief Abu Dhabi stay and were not disappointed. The view is superb from the 63rd floor of the Etihad towers and the atmosphere is quite cosy as there are not too many tables. The service was really excellent and the food was just superb. It is not cheap, you can probably expect to pay 1200-1500 Dirham, but as a treat it is well worth it. Highly recommended.

Doris G, General Manager at Quest, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Dear Robin,

Thank you for such a positive review and lovely picture, it’s truly appreciated.

I’m extremely happy to hear that our personalised service by the Quest team was both enjoyable and memorable. To receive such words of appreciation and thanks does mean a lot to us and we appreciate the time you have taken to share these comments

On behalf of the entire team we do hope to see you back with us very soon.