“great food , great service”
Review of Quest - CLOSED

Quest
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: When you reach Level 63 of Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, you will find your culinary expectations have also risen. Happily, the most creative cuisine in Abu Dhabi reaches culinary heights that most restaurants can only aspire to. Quest restaurant offers an imaginative interpretation of modern fine dining, blending and recreating flavours from Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and China. You will discern Chef Benjamin Whatt's creativity and exacting standards in every mouthful.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food , great service”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

the food was really good , the wines were excellent . we really had a good evening with amazing food . more than worth

• Visited June 2013
Doris G, General Manager at Quest, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Koen l

Thank you for the nice comments at Quest Restaurant.

We appreciate the time taken to post the message and I’m extremely happy to hear that the personalised service in our Quest Restaurant was both enjoyable and memorable.

We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers.

Doris Greif,

“Brilliant night's dining”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

From the moment you step outside the elevator you know it's going to be a great night. Welcome staff quickly escort you to your table. I'd recommend booking in advance to get the better views. The food is brilliant and the champagne locker too tempting to say no too. It's a special place that I like to surprise friends and visiting family with for that unique experience.

• Visited June 2013
Doris G, General Manager at Quest, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for comments and review of your experience at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers. We appreciate the time taken to post the message and I’m extremely happy to hear that our personalised assistance by Quest team was both enjoyable and memorable.

On behalf of the entire team we do hope to see you back with us very soon.

Hervey Bay, Australia
“execellent cusine excellent service”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

its a bit pricey for UAE standard but its excellent with the panoramic view of dubai. the food very delicious excellent cooking really an award chef. Relaxing and friendly staffs and enviromemt. mostly rossana

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Ade O
Doris G, General Manager at Quest, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Dear Ade O,

Thank you for such a positive comment and review of your experience at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers.

I’m extremely happy to hear that our personalised service by Ronita was both enjoyable and memorable. To receive such words of appreciation and thanks does mean a lot to us and we appreciate the time you have taken to share these comments

On behalf of the entire team we do hope to see you back with us very soon.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Top tier dinning”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have recently had the great fortune of dining in this magnificent restaurant, and my experience was so exceptional that I immediately wanted to review it on tripadvisor. Quest is located on the 63rd floor of the Jumeirah towers, which allows for an incredible view of the city while dinning; especially at night. I arrived a little early and was greeted by a friendly hostess who informed me that my table was not yet ready, but they could accommodate me at the bar in the mean time. I ordered a negroni and watched the bartender prepare it with meticulous care, that care was reflected in its flavor, and what I hoped was a prelude to my meal. I was not disappointed, and when my table was ready I was sat facing the twinkling night skyline. The menus were presented on a digital display and allusion to the modern presentations of the food, it did not take much persuasion by my server to select the tasting menu with wine pairing. What followed can only be described as an exposition of gastronomy layered though 9 courses. I was so impresses that I requested to thank the chef personally which was granted.The service was impeccable and provident through out the night. Quest is an extraordinary dinning experience emblematic of the burgeoning dinning capital that Abu Dhabi is trying to achieve.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank IcarusReborn1980
Doris G, General Manager at Quest, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review, it’s truly appreciated.

Working in an industry and as part of a team where everyone is dedicated to making your dining experience as welcoming and comfortable as possible. It’s always nice to know that our personalised touches and service have made your visit to Quest Restaurant that much more memorable and special. To receive such words of appreciation and thanks does mean a lot to us and we appreciate the time you have taken to share these comments.

We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, where you are always welcomed and fondly remembered.

“Gastronomic symphony”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Went to this beautiful restaurant to celebrate our 10th anniversary. The whole evening from the energetic welcome to the drinks in the bar and the special tasting menu and most of all, the friendly, attentive service, was something out of a fairy tale. Each and every course was a revelation in terms of imaginative cooking at its best. The black pepper crab, miso soup, wagyu and the candy ginseng dessert were especially impressive. Bursting with flavours and artfully presented. And I have to say, our servers were like an invisible extension of ourselves. Right there when you are about to need something. Their detailed knowledge of the menu items was impeccable. We chose the wine pairing recommended with the menu, though not cheap, it was spot on. A truly memorable experience indeed. Will recommend highly.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Megantho
Doris G, General Manager at Quest, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for comments and review of your experience at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers. We appreciate the time taken to post the message and I’m extremely happy to hear that our personalised service by Quest restaurant was both enjoyable and memorable.

On behalf of the entire team we do hope to see you back with us sometime in the hopefully not too distant future and look forward to that day.