“Top tier dinning”

Quest
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: When you reach Level 63 of Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, you will find your culinary expectations have also risen. Happily, the most creative cuisine in Abu Dhabi reaches culinary heights that most restaurants can only aspire to. Quest restaurant offers an imaginative interpretation of modern fine dining, blending and recreating flavours from Japan, Malaysia, Singapore and China. You will discern Chef Benjamin Whatt's creativity and exacting standards in every mouthful.
“Top tier dinning”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I have recently had the great fortune of dining in this magnificent restaurant, and my experience was so exceptional that I immediately wanted to review it on tripadvisor. Quest is located on the 63rd floor of the Jumeirah towers, which allows for an incredible view of the city while dinning; especially at night. I arrived a little early and was greeted by a friendly hostess who informed me that my table was not yet ready, but they could accommodate me at the bar in the mean time. I ordered a negroni and watched the bartender prepare it with meticulous care, that care was reflected in its flavor, and what I hoped was a prelude to my meal. I was not disappointed, and when my table was ready I was sat facing the twinkling night skyline. The menus were presented on a digital display and allusion to the modern presentations of the food, it did not take much persuasion by my server to select the tasting menu with wine pairing. What followed can only be described as an exposition of gastronomy layered though 9 courses. I was so impresses that I requested to thank the chef personally which was granted.The service was impeccable and provident through out the night. Quest is an extraordinary dinning experience emblematic of the burgeoning dinning capital that Abu Dhabi is trying to achieve.

2 Thank IcarusReborn1980
Doris G, General Manager at Quest, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for such a wonderful review, it’s truly appreciated.

Working in an industry and as part of a team where everyone is dedicated to making your dining experience as welcoming and comfortable as possible. It’s always nice to know that our personalised touches and service have made your visit to Quest Restaurant that much more memorable and special. To receive such words of appreciation and thanks does mean a lot to us and we appreciate the time you have taken to share these comments.

We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, where you are always welcomed and fondly remembered.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gastronomic symphony”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Went to this beautiful restaurant to celebrate our 10th anniversary. The whole evening from the energetic welcome to the drinks in the bar and the special tasting menu and most of all, the friendly, attentive service, was something out of a fairy tale. Each and every course was a revelation in terms of imaginative cooking at its best. The black pepper crab, miso soup, wagyu and the candy ginseng dessert were especially impressive. Bursting with flavours and artfully presented. And I have to say, our servers were like an invisible extension of ourselves. Right there when you are about to need something. Their detailed knowledge of the menu items was impeccable. We chose the wine pairing recommended with the menu, though not cheap, it was spot on. A truly memorable experience indeed. Will recommend highly.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Megantho
Doris G, General Manager at Quest, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for comments and review of your experience at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers. We appreciate the time taken to post the message and I’m extremely happy to hear that our personalised service by Quest restaurant was both enjoyable and memorable.

On behalf of the entire team we do hope to see you back with us sometime in the hopefully not too distant future and look forward to that day.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quest is Simply the Best!”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Quest is Must To Go in Abu Dhabi!! We had an amazing dinner with my friends! Atmosphere is very warm, decorations are incredible...The stuff extremly nice and attentive, but never intrusive... Food...No words, you just have to try (esepcially Wok and Tofu cheese cake)! Many thanks for evrybody, who made us say 'WoW' many times during this evening!

1 Thank Lia G
Doris G, General Manager at Quest, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Dear Kirston,

Thank you for such a wonderful comment and review of your experience at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers.

I’m extremely happy to hear that our personalised service by the entire Quest team was both enjoyable and memorable. To receive such words of appreciation and thanks does mean a lot to us and we appreciate the time you have taken to share these comments

“fine food”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The quest is unique restaurant. The restaurant décor is amazing. The staff was friendly as they help you to choose your meal. To me I chose Wagyu beef and it was amazing but the dish was like a (portion) and I drink the passion fruit juice which was incredible. The view was wonderful as you can see Abu dhabi clearly and enjoy your meal. The price was high.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank hamda123
Doris G, General Manager at Quest, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you also for your constructive criticism which we have certainly taken on board.

On behalf of the entire team we do hope to see you back with us very soon.

Dubai
“First class!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Superb views from 63 rd floor. Almost reminds you of Hong Kong. Food itself confirms that feeling, an fun,interesting and creative blend of south Asian cuisines with a European fusion. We thoroughly enjoyed the toothfish and chili crab, two unusual dishes, bursting with flavours and textures. But what sets this place apart is the informed, discreet but attentive service. The waiters are very well trained and really know each and every small detail about what they are serving. A lot of little details throughout to enhance the whole experience, the wine selection is extensive, and the iPad wine list makes it easy to choose.
Overall a very well spent evening. Will highly recommend.

Doris G, General Manager at Quest, responded to this review, May 18, 2013
Dear Mr. Bryan C,

Thank you for such a fabulous review, it’s truly appreciated.

Working in an industry and as part of a team where everyone is dedicated to making your stay as welcoming and comfortable as possible. It’s always nice to know that our personalised touches and service have made your visit with us that much more memorable and special.