“As good as it gets.....”
Review of Hyatt Capital Gate

Hyatt Capital Gate
Ranked #15 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Once you step out on to the 18th floor your stay truly begins, reception staff provide a great introduction, the concierge works seamlessly to ensure that you arrive at your room and understand the hotel layout,rooms and facilities all to an excellent standard, truly superb...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Seayeaitch
CapitalGate A, General Manager at Hyatt Capital Gate, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Greetings from Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi!

Thank you for taking the time out to share with us feedback on your visit to our hotel. It is our constant endeavour to create memorable experiences for all who visits us. We are very happy to learn that you found us truly superb.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Ashwini Kumar

Write a ReviewReviews (1,268)

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I recently completed a 2 night stay at this Hyatt hotel and I loved every moment of it.

Firstly the building itself is just stunning. Great piece of architecture and the views from the rooms are just great ( especially at night time)
I had a very enjoyable stay. Most times I felt I was the only guest in the hotel.

I had an issue where my room neighbour woke me up at 4AM. Thanks to the hyatt concierge twitter account and the frontdesk the issue was resolved quickly and to my satisfaction.

I was to specifically mention that I enjoyed talking to Wendy who works on the 19th floor the spa/pool area. She was very friendly and very much genuinly interested in the guest staying at the hotel and I enjoyed talking to her each time before I entered the pool area.

I will most definately return to this property as the value for money was more than great !

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank ikvliegveel

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Greetings from Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi!

We appreciate you taking the time out to share with us feedback on your visit to our hotel. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused due to your neighbour but are happy to know that we resolved the matter to your satisfaction. I have shared your motivating feedback with the teams here, it encourages us to give our very best.

You are more than welcome. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

It's not the most standard of hotels, based as it is in the world's most leaning structure (18 degrees from vertical). Effective and courteous check-in, spacious room with floor to ceiling windows and very high finish levels. Surprisingly good food, great spa.....you might not guess from its location or exterior, but this is a seriously good hotel for the business traveller visitingnAbu Dhabi.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Voyager21

Greetings from Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi!

Thank you for taking the time out to share with us feedback on your recent visit to our hotel, it helps us serve you better. We are happy to learn that you found us a seriously good hotel for a business traveler. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

A very nice hotel with an astonishing design, we stayed there for 4 nights, the staff was friendly but the small issue was with the elevator that could be faster, I recommend everyone heading to Abu Dhabi to try it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Mysha887

Dear Valuable Reviewer,

Greeting from Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi!

We appreciate you taking the time out to share with us feedback on your visit to our hotel. We would like to share with you that in 2011 Guinness Book of World Records featured us as the Worlds Furthest Leaning Man-Made Tower. We truly are obliged for you recommending us and are happy to learn that you found our staff friendly.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights with a small group of people. The rooms are well equipped although a little small - the posted pictures are accurate. It was interesting to see that other rooms seem to be missing a glass vase in one of the wall nooks. I thought it was just my room. The bathrooms are small and have only one sink. The faucet is very low for some reason - I don't think you could easily fit a glass under it to get water. Closet space was adequate. The glass panels between the room and bath were interesting. All the features and design of the room was modern and sleek, to match the design of the building. The room is perfect for a business traveler.

We spent time at the pool after being out touring. The water was refreshing although a little warm, as expected with the outdoor temperature. There was a variety of seating by the pool and a service area. I only saw one other person there, from our group. There was also indoor seating if the heat got too intense. Nice views of the city from the pool deck.

The hotel seemed empty while we were there. The public areas are comfortable and modern in design. A very interesting place design-wise; you will take lots of pictures. Check-in and out service was efficient. Everyone was friendly.

Breakfast was really excellent. Service was of the highest level, friendly and efficient. The food was delicious. Our group had the Iftar buffet one night and what an array of food! I tried most of it and it was all good. The chef and others were around to explain what each dish was. Also, we had some special requests and they were easily handled. Service here too was professional and friendly. Nothing but raves for the restaurant here.

Overall, if you are here for business and the location is convenient, you cannot go wrong with this hotel. Interesting design, pool, fantastic restaurant and well equipped rooms make for a comfortable stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank EWR-NJ-traveler

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Greetings from Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi!

Thank you for taking the time out to share with us feedback about your recent visit to our hotel, it helps us serve you better. We are happy to learn that you found our breakfast really excellent and service the highest level. We do hope you will allow us the opportunity of welcoming you back soon

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I really did not know what to expect when I got there and I must say I was very nicely surprised by the whole setting of the hotel . Its brand new on I cant remember which floor so It makes the view amazing !! The Check in was nice the receptionist was so cute and so friendly ! I went up to the room and was quite surprised by the modern decor I loved the Glass Window that separates the Bathroom and the actual bedroom ! The colors a bit too dark but still very nice:) Sleep quality is fantastic. Had a drink a the bar with a friend service was a bit inexistent and I thought it closed too early ! especially knowing that there is not other outlet in the hotel ! quality of the drinks were fantastic .Breakfast the next morning was nice service was great and my eggs Benedict were wonderful !
All in all I loved this hotel will come back for sure and definitely recommend it !

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Skaffm
CapitalGate A, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Capital Gate, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your positive comments; it was a pleasure to serve you at our hotel.

Our colleagues thank you for their recognition of their hard work and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Unique design and best Hyatt I've stayed in so far (apart from Andaz West Hollywood). The experience from check-in to check-out was seamless. The only issue I had was the coffee machine in the room not working but that was replaced immediately with a new machine. Elevators could be a bit faster but that as well was just a minor thing. Overall a great stay!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank TravelPlaces101

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to hear your experience at our hotel has been a successful one and we have taken your elevator comments on board.

Many thanks for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you again!