“Great Dining!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The restaurant was beautiful and clean. I loved the decor and the atmosphere. Not only was the food great, the presentation of the food was very impressive. My husband and I took pictures of our food before digging in. :-)

We loved the food so much, we went back a second night. I highly recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Porto Bello

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The place is pretty nice and the service was good. I wasn't really impressed by the food though. That being said, that was my only visit to Porto Bello, so I will probably drop by one more time before making a final judgement!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Porto Bello is one of those warm and inviting Italian restaurants, with an elegant style that beckons those with a flair for fine dining. The restaurant is popular for its traditional Italian specialties, complemented by great service.
We chose to celebrate at Porto Bello's brunch this morning, and really enjoyed ourselves. The buffet offered a wonderful selection of international cusine and good bubbly to go with it. That, plus the exceptional performance by the resident pianist made our dining experience really special.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We visited in April. The food was very good, especially the gnocchi. The breads were fantastic. Prices seemed reasonable. Service was excellent, attentive but not bothersome.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I have been to Portobello multiple times, and I have never been disappointed. Service is friendly and efficient, and all the meals I have tried have been delicious! I highly recommend the chocolate fondant, beef carpaccio and Lasagne!