“Lovely setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fanr Restaurant

Fanr Restaurant
Ranked #77 of 2,038 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Harlech
“Lovely setting”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Thank you Fanr for helping to make our first ladies meeting "golden girls" a real success. The food and service was excellent. The staff were really friendly. Recommend the tandoori chicken it was lovely. Excellent glass of Pinot Grigio.

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Fujairah-Dhadna
“Good food, uncaring manager & staff”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I just came back from a wonderful viist to Manarat Al Saadiyat, Birth of a Museum exhibition. More on that in another review (look for it). By myself, I scoped out the restaurant and decided, because it was quiet and empty to have calm lunch in a gorgeous venue. I ordered, though I had to keep asking for a server to come; they were very inattentive, especially since there was only one other table occupied with two men almost finsihed with their meal. I purchased two Emirati cookbooks and exotic salt, over 400 dirhams by themselves. Just after my meal arrived, a large party came in, a couple of families, each with a couple of 2-5 year-olds. No problem, I love kids, especially that age, and have a grandson myself. I began eating, nothing served with the meal; I had to ask for bread and they brought one slice, obviously lightly toasted to make it seem fresh - by the looks of it, it would have been very delicious UNtoasted, even a bit stale. As I ate, the parents in these expat families allowed their children to run loose throughout the restaurant (apparently as they are allowed at home), screaming, racing sround tables, including where I was eating. Not simply calling out to one another, literally screaming, sounds echoing ion the vastness of the high ceilings. Not a waiter did a thing, not even asked the parents to stop the childen from screaming. The manager busied himself at the register, as he did when I entered. No one asked to seat or even bring me a menu; I had to ask (should have been my first clue). I was disgusted by the rampant, allowed behavior. I asked for my check and aksed to privately see the manager. His response when I asked him why he did nothing was, "This a is afmaily friendly restuarant." This restaurant is more than a family-firendly restaurant; it is an indoor eating playground for kids without any regard for other diners, like myself. The manager whose job it is to keep ALL customers happy and try to meet the needs of ALL customers, failed miserably to do his job, ruined my meal, and cared not one bit about it; he was busy tending to his papers. I will NEVER go back there, anor will I recommend it to anyone else. The food was good, but not great, and not a reason in itself to ignore the bad staff service. Too bad, the rest of the place is A-MAZING!

• Visited July 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Very nice place , RECOMMENDED”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This one of my favorite places , its casual place , can be for friend gathering or family , food is good , simple menu but delicious , like fish and chips or pizza , price is so affordable ,and they have nice sit outside in garden , also you can buy some stuff inside.
Its comfortable feeling to stay there .......the staff is so good and welcoming and so polite and understanding ....maybe this is the advantage of this place .
Every time you have the impression that you need to come over and over .
Well done Fanr

• Visited June 2013
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Inspiring location, healthy & delicious food, ideal anytime of the day”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

For a restaurant that is adjacent to the future Louvre of Abu Dhabi & the exhibition art center, it is an ideal place for spending time alone or with a big group of friends at a very decent cost. The majliss settings make it ideal for drinks and the modern "a la jones" internal decoration make it fresh & lovely anytime of the day.
Be loud with your friends or get a book over there and read, the staff is very friendly to attend to your needs.
I had even enjoyed an afternoon nap on one of the sofas in the shade of the trees :) after a generous brunch with the friends!

• Visited May 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“perfect place”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

i found out this restaurant is really a nice place to be while your in UAE,,,good food, good service and good place to be around.

• Visited April 2013