“Truly Indian”

Rangoli at Yas Island Rotana
Ranked #35 of 2,062 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Rangoli is a lifestyle restaurant serving North and South Indian cuisine in a contemporary setting, complemented with a modern presentation and an extensive wine and beverage list. Mingled with the tinkling and jingling of chic tableware, the freshly cooked dishes from the Tandoor and the aroma from the Show Kitchen will transform you to a faraway location. Rangoli's perfect combination of luxury and simplicity will leave you a feeling of warmth, underlined by the use of earthy colours typical and characteristic of this exotic destination.
“Truly Indian”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Simply nice and great tast of Asia
Will defiantly recommend if your really looking for Indian taste
Nice view really Rangoli with colorful deco

• Visited June 2013
YasIslandRotana, Manager at Rangoli at Yas Island Rotana, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Dear Unionjac,

Thanks for taking time out to review us. We are blessed with many customers like you who love the cuisine and appreciate our sincere service and ambience.

We are very much looking forward to welcome you back for another dining experience that you will certainly enjoy.

Shukriya!!

Sydney, Australia
“Food, Ambiance & Service- Simply Fabulous!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

It was my first visit to Rangoli and I must say I would definitely wish to visit there again. I went there with my parents and found the place and ambiance perfect for a dinner. The food scores a complete 10 in terms of taste and presentation... I relished the starters and main course served as it had the perfect Indian flavor. My recommendation would be Veg. biryani, achari paneer and carrot brownie, that i simply loved. A special thanks to Chef Raheja for offering mouth-watering food and Sanjeetha for being a lovely hostess..... :)
A Delightful experience indeed!!

• Visited April 2013
YasIslandRotana, Manager at Rangoli at Yas Island Rotana, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Neha_8688,

Namaste!!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback and taking the time to review our beloved restaurant.

I am truly touched to read how much you appreciated the Food variety and services provided by our team, especially to our speciality Chef N. Raheja and hostess Sanjitha.

Hamari Shubh-kaamnayen,

Calgary, Canada
“More than excelent service and food”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I have visited so many Indian Authentic restaurant in town which include Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Ras al khaima, but Rangoli is one of the awesome Indian restaurant in term of their friendly services, excellent food quality, pleasant ambiance. The staff in Rangoli is well trained for providing memorable dinning experience and the choices of dishes in menu is really a mouth watering. If we look value for money which is beyond my expectation. Food quality is far batter than some of well known Indian restaurant and prices are very pocket saving. I will visit Rangoli upon every visit to Abu Dhabi and will recommend to all my friend.

Dear Pranshu,

Thanks for taking time out to review us, we truly value your feedback.

It's pleasing to know that you enjoyed the food and decor at our restaurant and would happily return.Your recognition of our services and cuisine is highly appreciated and have conveyed the same to our team in Rangoli.

Please feel free to contact me any time you are back in Yas Island to meet in person!

Shukriya!

Ukiah, California
“"Amazing food and superb service"”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Rangoli is undoubtedly my favourite restaurant in Abu Dhabi. The food is always most enjoyable and excellently served by the very professional, attentive and friendly staff. The warm welcome from the restaurant waitress.special thanks to sanjhta our waitress who mad my anniversary extra special.

• Visited June 2013
YasIslandRotana, Manager at Rangoli at Yas Island Rotana, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear juliette g,

Namaste!

Congratulations on your anniversary and thank you for your wonderful comments! We are delighted to know that your experience at Rangoli was enjoyable as always and we are honoured to be your restaurant of choice. Your appreciation has been shared with the team, especially Sanjitha.

Dhanyavaad!

Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Phenomenal, incredible and just simply sensational.”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Words cannot describe how incredible my experience was at this restaurant... But I will try anyway!
We went for the Friday buffet which is based on an 'a la carte' menu thus ensuring that the dishes were always served hot and fresh.
We particularly enjoyed the butter chicken and the seafood broth though everything we ordered was finely prepared and delicious.
We loved the extremely friendly staff who went out of their way to make sure our dining experience was of the highest quality considering it was our first time at the restaurant.
A special mention goes to Maneesh who has to be one of the nicest and friendliest restaurant managers we have ever met!!
Would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!!!!

Dear Elias l,

It was a big pleasure of mine to meet you and I’m glad that you found the brunch in Rangoli unique and memorable.

Our service and culinary team works hard to offer an unforgettable experience to all of our guests and the recognition of their efforts is highly appreciated. Your compliments for our staff have been shared with them and they are delighted to hear the same.

Thank you for giving us a try and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon for dinner or for brunch.

Shukriya!