“Terrible”

T.G.I. Fridays
Ranked #697 of 2,054 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Phone : +971 (2) 672-7700 Fax : +971 (2) 674-8748
Bishops Stortford, United Kingdom
“Terrible”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Just really poor ... Stodgy bland food not like the nice TGi Fridays we have here in the UK.

Wife returned her main and I gave up on mine which is very rare !

Give it a miss !

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Roy C

• Arabic first
Paris, France
“If you want to be ill”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Went there, Service absolutely rubbish..... My waiter was perfectly fine but the 2 or 3 senior or manager, who knows, where oppressing and lack of communication, ask me 4 the desert I wanted....
The food was all right, but let say it "enjoy" my night....
Seriously won't go there no more......
To flee

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank PIerreMickael
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Poor”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

The service was slow,staff not very helpfull and the food was not very good.Way to expensive .There are many places to eat out in Abu Dhabi,so if you want my advice,go to any of them rather than T.G.Is

Visited January 2014
2 Thank cruickshankwelding
Dragoer, Denmark
“Okey Steaks”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

But the service was not that good, We waited a long time for our dinner, and the main course was ready at the same time as the entrees.

Visited December 2013
West Midlands
“Food Awful, Service Awful, Building OK!”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

While in the UAE we found service was generally first class. This all changed at TGI. We were shown to our table in a friendly enough manner and the place looked reasonable so there were no initial alarm bells. The problems began when ordering. The waiter was adjusting his trousers and belt close to my son's face when waiting for the order and when my son looked up at him he asked rather abruptly "Is there a fault?". This was ignored and the order placed.

The starter (a shared platter) was that dry it appeared to have been reheated and not fresh. The lowlight was the potato skins that were more like 1/2 potatoes than skins (there had been little / no attempt to remove any potato and add filling). The rest was no better.

We hadn't even made it half way through though (despite being quite fast eaters!) when our main course was brought out and almost thrown in front of us with no word spoken. My chips were like rubber (I only managed to chew through a few) ... and my steak was basically a slice of beef fat that I managed about 10% of. My son's was marginally better but still very low quality.

To add more insult it was not cheap either. I've never been so glad to leave a restaurant!

• Visited November 2013