“If you want to be ill”

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone : +971 (2) 672-7700 Fax : +971 (2) 674-8748
Description: Phone : +971 (2) 672-7700 Fax : +971 (2) 674-8748
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Went there, Service absolutely rubbish..... My waiter was perfectly fine but the 2 or 3 senior or manager, who knows, where oppressing and lack of communication, ask me 4 the desert I wanted....
The food was all right, but let say it "enjoy" my night....
Seriously won't go there no more......
To flee

1  Thank PIerreMickael
There are newer reviews for T.G.I. Fridays

Reviewed February 2, 2014

The service was slow,staff not very helpfull and the food was not very good.Way to expensive .There are many places to eat out in Abu Dhabi,so if you want my advice,go to any of them rather than T.G.Is

2  Thank cruickshankwelding
Reviewed January 3, 2014

But the service was not that good, We waited a long time for our dinner, and the main course was ready at the same time as the entrees.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

While in the UAE we found service was generally first class. This all changed at TGI. We were shown to our table in a friendly enough manner and the place looked reasonable so there were no initial alarm bells. The problems began when ordering. The waiter was adjusting his trousers and belt close to my son's face when waiting for the order and when my son looked up at him he asked rather abruptly "Is there a fault?". This was ignored and the order placed.

The starter (a shared platter) was that dry it appeared to have been reheated and not fresh. The lowlight was the potato skins that were more like 1/2 potatoes than skins (there had been little / no attempt to remove any potato and add filling). The rest was no better.

We hadn't even made it half way through though (despite being quite fast eaters!) when our main course was brought out and almost thrown in front of us with no word spoken. My chips were like rubber (I only managed to chew through a few) ... and my steak was basically a slice of beef fat that I managed about 10% of. My son's was marginally better but still very low quality.

To add more insult it was not cheap either. I've never been so glad to leave a restaurant!

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

The place is a typical chain resto. The onion soup is very nice however the cheese on top was very thick I kust removed it but the soup itself was done perfectly. The calamari salad was awful and tasteless the kids french fries were cold and plastic like I sent them back even the "freshly made" ones were terrible. The service was average nothing special about it. Value for money? Poor! It's not worth it at all