Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
$139
$270
$150
$123
$116
Rosewood Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
$163
$114
Agoda.com
$123
  • Pool
All reviewscosta cafeexhibition centrefamily roomcosta coffeeswimming poolfree wificlean hotelnice stayenjoyed my stayhouse keepingroom servicebusiness tripnice roomlate checkspecial thanksreception staffshort stay
Reviewed April 6, 2014

I have visited this hotel two weeks back. The hotel location is not impressive as all the major spot are very far from the hotel. I reached the hotel at 8 A.M.Firstly they demand additional charges for early check-in but after some time they offered free of cost early check-in. this impress me. They offered me the breakfast in 55 dhm with egg & in 35 drm. without egg, but I have not talken the breakfast as there is no Indian dish. There is no restaurant nearby except of the hotel. The nearest store is Carefree but it is also 1.5 K.M. from the hotel. The hotel staff is very cooperative. The life guard at pool is a nice person & he arrange every thing at pool. The bellboy at entrance is also keen to do everything for his guest. The rooms maintenance is very impressive. Bathrooms are also well maintained. although the rooms are small for the family of 4, but very economical for the family of 4. The only negative is the location of the hotel & cost of the food in their restaurant, otherwise everything was above expectation.I forgot to tell you that there is free Wi-Fi & the speed is also fantastic.

Room Tip: choose upper floor rooms. there is fantastic view from the upper floors.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I was a bounced guest from Aloft as no rooms available ... It would be almost a mid-night and I was asked from aloft to be checked-in to this place... I would never ever stay in any of this brands,,,,
The worst attitude that I be demonstrated ....As an hospitality I feel it was a BIG ZERO... However I d0nt remember the name of the FO guys.. One was Asian and one was Arabic....

I was checked in with a Rude attitude, and the only thing that i asked was.." Guys, could you smile when you chek-in guest" I got the answer from both the guys... saying. " y0u pay for the room and not for us tom smile" >>>> OHHHH... i really wish i could have recorded this...!!!!!!!

No wonder... I see the Hotel was empty........

Never ever would recommend to go there....even if free room.....

FYI ( Full Payments..No Discounts and no Free In-Room Breakfast ) Called before time for Check Out...11.30am got the call... SIR.. Would you mind to check out!!!???

No Regrets for not to be at this place again,,,!!!!!

Room Tip: Never to this place.....
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 26, 2014

level of service is good.. nice clean and big rooms. and buffet breakfast is excellent,.

i would love to stay there again..

i would recommend to everyone. i spent there a week... and happy to be there.

Room Tip: very nice place
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Majid R, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear karansardana2014 ,

Thank you so much for your review on tripadvisor.
We are delighted as always to welcome you back and hope to keep our standards consistent on each and every visit of yours.
Eagerly looking forward to welcome you back.

Your sincerly
Premier Inn Managerment.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I had only intended to stay at this hotel for a short time, but due to personal circumstances and even more to the excellent efficient and friendly service I received every day, I spent almost 2 months as a resident.
I travel extensively and have stayed at most 'high end' hotel chains in Europe, US and the Far East and can say honestly that my stay here was overall, the most enjoyable and best value of any hotel I have stayed in anywhere!
The breakfast buffet food and staff together with the bar service was exceptional with good straight forward International food and drink selection on offer.
The management needs to be highly commended for overseeing an excellent hotel, to which I will certainly return when next in Abu Dhabi and will have no hesitation in recommending.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Majid R, Manager at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Dear Christopher B,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the hotel to be comfortable and in a convenient location. Thank you for choosing Premier Inn. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on a weekend getaway after booking the hotel on Expedia for a great price.
First off, the hotel is immaculate. I was also happy to see that the hotel offered free wi-fi and parking.
Now I have to mention that the rooms are a little on the smaller side. However they have a sofa which turns into a second bed. Anyone traveling with kids knows that this is a huge deal. Especially in the UAE where they are a little more strict with the only 2 people per room rules.
I would advice anyone that does not have their own car to possibly stay at one of the hotels located in a more central area downtown. This hotel is not walking distance to any restaurants or entertainment.
All in all I enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend to anyone that is looking for a quiet stay at a reasonable price.

Stayed: March 2014