WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel

Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel
Ranked #40 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
London, United Kingdom
“My extended stay at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

I had only intended to stay at this hotel for a short time, but due to personal circumstances and even more to the excellent efficient and friendly service I received every day, I spent almost 2 months as a resident.
I travel extensively and have stayed at most 'high end' hotel chains in Europe, US and the Far East and can say honestly that my stay here was overall, the most enjoyable and best value of any hotel I have stayed in anywhere!
The breakfast buffet food and staff together with the bar service was exceptional with good straight forward International food and drink selection on offer.
The management needs to be highly commended for overseeing an excellent hotel, to which I will certainly return when next in Abu Dhabi and will have no hesitation in recommending.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Majid R, Manager at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Christopher B,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the hotel to be comfortable and in a convenient location. Thank you for choosing Premier Inn. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on a weekend getaway after booking the hotel on Expedia for a great price.
First off, the hotel is immaculate. I was also happy to see that the hotel offered free wi-fi and parking.
Now I have to mention that the rooms are a little on the smaller side. However they have a sofa which turns into a second bed. Anyone traveling with kids knows that this is a huge deal. Especially in the UAE where they are a little more strict with the only 2 people per room rules.
I would advice anyone that does not have their own car to possibly stay at one of the hotels located in a more central area downtown. This hotel is not walking distance to any restaurants or entertainment.
All in all I enjoyed my stay and would highly recommend to anyone that is looking for a quiet stay at a reasonable price.

Stayed March 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

Premier Inn Abu Dhabi was indeed the best choice I made to stay during my last visit to Abu Dhabi.

The room was very neat & clean with good ambience. There is free Wi-Fi everywhere in the hotel which enabled me to keep in touch with my family and friends.

The buffet-style breakfast was really good with variety of choices.

Swimming in the warm water at the rooftop swimming pool in the evening was a great feeling of relaxation after the day long business routine.

The hotel staff was very friendly and responsive at any time.

It was the right choice to stay in this hotel & I would highly recommend it to all my friends too.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Majid R, Manager at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel, responded to this review, March 19, 2014

Thank you so much for your review.

Rest assured , we will always strive to deliver upon our promise when ever you visit us next time.

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Best stay ever in Abu Dhabi, very clean and comfy place to relax and enjoy the sun in Emirates. The staff was exceptional and very helpful all the way from the front desk to the daily services and specially the manager (Majid). Hospitality and customer relations were really amazing. I would surely recommend this place to my family and friends for their stay as well. I might recommend this place for my company conference as well.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Strongly Recommend this Hotel if you are visiting Abu Dhabi with your family...
Excellent Location, accessible to shopping malls and tourist spots.
Received excellent customer service and sincere advice from staff about legitimate places to visit with my family.
High quality standards were maintained in every discipline across the hotel.
Kids loved the swimming pool, which was maintained to an excellent standard.
Personally, I was extremely impressed with the Safety standards maintained within the Hotel.

I will definitely recommend this Hotel to my colleagues and assure this was the first of my many visit(s) at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi...

Cheers

Room Tip: Recommend the Rooms on top Floor for quick access to pool.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for about six days. All of the staff were fantastic and nothing was too much trouble. The presence of a costa coffee shop in the lobby ended my evenings nicely. I must say the rooms and the hotel are immaculate but you'd expect that from a new building anyway. A young Filipino lady called Malyn turned my room over every day and cleaned, she left no stone unturned, I thought she was a shining example of how the staff take pride in their work and make sure that people here have a pleasant stay. Thoroughly enjoyed my time here and hope to stay here again soon. The staff at the hotel are simply amazing. Every team member went out of their way to exert excellence in every step of the way. I would like to specially mention Mr. Majid Rasheeduddin who simply took the customer experience to a whole new level.

1 Thank armbaig

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre is the best and affordable place to stay in a place like Abu Dhabi.

My stay was with friends and we enjoyed to the fullest. The hotel staff members are very supportive and coordinative. You are served as quick as possible by the staff on a request.

Rooms are clean and tidy. The room is a reasonable size with a very comfortable bed. Internet connection via WiFi is excellent throughout the hotel.

Pool area is very nice and always taken care by a life guard. Gym is well stocked with all of the key equipment.

Overall I would really recommend anyone to stay in Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre as it is value for stay.