Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Aloft Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewscosta cafeexhibition centrefamily roomcosta coffeeswimming poolfree wificlean hotelnice stayenjoyed my stayhouse keepingroom servicebusiness tripnice roomlate checkspecial thanksreception staffshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I've been looking for a while to get nice room in abu dhabi. After long search and trying several hotels and fortuned apartments finally got what I need for a long stay.

Reception team are great and so friendly with happy attitude.

"Marlyn" has great room service preparation and clean up.

Price is very good compared to other hotels in the area and in Abu Dhabi city in general.

Room Tip: Sunny rooms to the west number X12 to X18. If you care much about wireless connection you have to take advise from the service team
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Premier Inn hotels in UK are functional and fit for purpose. This hotel exceeded that and offered a much higher standard of amenity and quality.
Chosen origonally for its location to my offices there but would now use it through choice.
Great servfice from all the team as well.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

The only change needed is a bigger gym with more equipment. However the staff were excellent in all of my dealings. They were courteous, pleasant and helpful in every way. If there were any concerns , I was always treated with a smile and given complete attention to my needs with detail. The sales manager was tantamount in her position. She showed professionalism, was courteous, well spoken and was very personable in my dealings with the hotel. I have been In 5 star hotels and feel that the service the manager and staff rate just as well.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This is a clean, well-run hotel in the Embassy section of Abu Dhabi. If you want a standard room at a great price, this is the place to stay. The staff is especially helpful. I arrived without a reservation and had to take a smoking room. It had no tobacco odor and was better than another hotel's non-smoking room.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel. As soon as you walk in the door you feel like you've known the staff already for years, and they are genuine people not fakers to get your business. I didn't have any issues at all and they have shuttle buses throughout the day to take you to various locations of fun and shopping,they even have a bus to Carrefour,what more could you ask for? I loved the view of Abu Dhabi from my window and couldn't stay away from it. I can't wait to go back again and this is my hotel now because if it isn't broke,don't fix it. I am recommending this hotel to all of my friends. I would like to thank the staff again for such a warm welcome and stay,thank you.

Room Tip: choose rome that has sea window ;)