“New Hotel,but you would think they were there for years”

Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel
Ranked #43 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Cairo, Egypt
“New Hotel,but you would think they were there for years”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel. As soon as you walk in the door you feel like you've known the staff already for years, and they are genuine people not fakers to get your business. I didn't have any issues at all and they have shuttle buses throughout the day to take you to various locations of fun and shopping,they even have a bus to Carrefour,what more could you ask for? I loved the view of Abu Dhabi from my window and couldn't stay away from it. I can't wait to go back again and this is my hotel now because if it isn't broke,don't fix it. I am recommending this hotel to all of my friends. I would like to thank the staff again for such a warm welcome and stay,thank you.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank musa-moosa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Chorley, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had one night here on a stop over between flights. It was clean and comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and it was nice to have a dip in the pool after our long flight. All in all perfect for what we needed. Would recommend.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank traveller67Chorley
Hobart, Australia
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Unfortunately we were informed that the new airport hotel would not be opening until October and although we were disappointed.We have been more than happy with the helpful response. We are now staying at the above location and the hotel team have arranged chauffeured pick up and return to the airport free of charge, Very impressed by the management team and we haven't even stayed yet. See you in September.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I really enjoyed my time during my stay here at Premier Inn, Friendly Staff specially at the reception, nice and clean room , good room servie, nice outside view, overall its an awesome budget hotel that,s why my preference is now stay here at Premier Inn during my visit to Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have enjoyed my time while staying in Premier Inn, Abu Dhabi Capital Center, food was amazing, the service was excellent and the reception was astonishing, I had a very big help from all employees and staff, everything was carried out with everyone smiling at our faces, and they've really given the feeling of appreciating us "the customers" like Mr. Mohammad Harbi, he helped me in every possible way and made my stay worthwhile... Gladly, I made the right choice of coming to Premier Inn for the second time, and I plan on coming here every time I have a business trip to Abu Dhabi.

Room Tip: Rooms that are viewing Abu Dhabi's Capital Gate.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2013

it was very good experience for us in this hotel every thing was good as we like starting from the receptionist to all who were involved to make our leave in the hotel in good condition hopefully to be the same in the future because if I will come again I will difenettely come to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank qaise
Denver, CO
Reviewed June 23, 2013

For what we paid, this hotel was top notch. The rooms are clean and comfortable, staff is friendly, there is a coffee shop in the lobby, and the pool is nice on the hot desert days. The downsides are the location and the lack of restaurants nearby. You are somewhat trapped either eating at the hotel restaurant (which is pricey) or taking a cab into the downtown area. If you are visiting the Zayed Mosque it's actually quite conveniently located. For our stay we had no problem taking a cab into downtown for the day (we were only there for one full day.) Since most of Abu Dhabi seems to be built for cars, I doubt being in the downtown area would make it possible to walk to any restaurants or shops, but would make the cabs less expensive. Still, we enjoyed our stay and would stay here again.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple