“Excellent Value For Money”

Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel
Ranked #43 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Excellent Value For Money”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Being a Brit living in Dubai it is refreshing to find a budget hotel that ticks all the boxes. We are 2 adults and 2 children. All the things you expect from a Premier Inn plus valet parking, heated pool, costa, fabulous onsite restaurant. Second childs bed a little hard. Construction work is going on outside but didn;'t hear any noise from anywhere at any time. Some have said it is not in the centre but with Abu Dhabi and Dubai, where is the centre?? All visitors drive or get taxi's (which are cheap). This is next to the conference centre and near to the Grand Mosque and a 10min drive to the Corniche. Extremely clean and tidy. Would definately recomend and visit again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Juliet B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Oman
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We have used Premier Inn Dubai a couple of times. So we knew what to expect, and it was actually better than we expected.
We are a couple with 5yr old boy, so it was nice to have valet parking, a heated pool, a basic restaurant & of course, Costa coffee. (& bar, which we didn't use)
We chose here for great value & closeness to tennis stadium (came to Abu Dhabi to see tennis match this time). Only problem was that it was not easy to find/access the location when traveling by a car. The booking confirmation didn't have their address or phone no, and the name 'Capital centre' and 'Premier Inn' were confusing.
Overall, it was lovely & comfortable stay for a short & quick stay.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank RitzB
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I stopped in Abu Dhabi for one night. I chose the Premier Inn as the downtown was accessible, it was quite close to the Grand Mosque and not too far from Yas Island (my planned visits for my stop over).
I cannot fault the establishment at all. It is a cut above all of the Permier Inn's I stayed in while visiting the UK. The onsite restaurant was very pleasant for both dinner and breakfast.

Biggest complaint is the surrounding streets and signage. It was quite difficult to get in with the amount of construction that was taking place when I visited. Very few of the streets in the immediate vicinity were in the hire car GPS.
The room was almost straight from the Premier Inn cookie cutter, but the third bed we got (2 adults and 2 kids on this trip), was extremely hard and uncomfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank dvd_blah
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed December 25, 2012

My family and I stayed at this property last month and we had a great stay! On our first night, upon entering our room we noticed that one of our pillow cases was dirty. I went down to the night manager with the pillow case in hand, explained the situation and I was so impressed with his professionalism and efficient manner. He quickly replaced the pillow case and passed on what happened to the day manager. The next day, as my family and I were headed to breakfast, the day manager approached me, apologized about what happened and quickly resolved the entire matter. I was very impressed by how the staff handled the situation.

The food: great variety and quality of food served in the restaurant. The made to order food during the breakfast buffet is a nice touch! Nice, cozy bar area.

The staff extremely friendly and helpful. From the gentleman that carried our bags from our car to the room, to the restaurant waitstaff. My wife and I felt that the staff took a genuine interest in our family's wellbeing during our stay. My wife and I were extremely impressed that there was a lifeguard actally on duty while a large group of children were swimming in the pool.

The room: Clean, basic, exactly what my family and I needed.

Location: Great location! Next to the convention center, right off the highway. A 4-5 minute drive to the Sheikh Zayed Sports complex, where all of our activites were taking place for the time we were in Abu Dhabi.

Parking: Plentiful

Value: For the service and quality we received, I found the price to be extremely reasonable.

I look forward to our next stay at the Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Goldsboro, North Carolina
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My business partner and I stayed at the Premier the week of December 10, 2012. We were attending a conference at the conference center. The staff at the Premier were very friendly and accomodating. The rooms were adequate. The hotel is a great value for the money. If you want to spend extra money for some of the frills of a higher end hotel, there are many options in the area. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel for anyone needing to be in the ADSEC area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Tauranga, New Zealand
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Can’t complain about the level of service we received. Room service was great in supplying us with extra bottled water and milk. Loved the swimming pool. The cost of breakfast was expensive but then so are most places to eat.
The biggie problem is that this hotel is far from the downtown area. There is a local bus service, that is really cheap, but depending on traffic it can take up to one hour to reach the central bus station. Try it at least once so as to see the sights. Carefully check what bus number you will need.
Taxis are the best option (see if you can see anyone around waiting so you can share the cost of the travel) and are not so expensive, but it all adds up. Make sure the cab is running on the taxi meter not a set price. Many taxis have LPG gas cylinders in the back of their cars, thus making the boot space very small. If you have a few suitcases you have to check first to see if they have room enough.
Despite what the travel information booth will tell you at the airport, city buses do run regularly from the main airport into town. However, get up early and be on time to take advantage of the hotel’s free shuttle service.
The city maps that us tourists pick up are not very detailed in showing all the various side streets and maps have very microscopic print. Best to print out a much more detailed map from the net so you can pin point the exact location of the hotel and other landmarks.

Room Tip: have a look first