“Great Hotel”

Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel
Ranked #46 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed July 15, 2012

1st thing is the location was perfect as we were attending a special gatherings at ADNEC. Staff are great and helpful particularly Evangeline Sablan from Sales and Marketing, receptionist and waitresses. Family room is great where you'll have total of 3 beds. Generally, our 2nights stay went really great.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Anabella B

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have chosen the Premier Inn Hotel Capital Center for a business reason.
The Location is perfect, for visiting a fair, because it is enclosed to the ADNEC!
The staff and the service is perfect, you get what you pay for. The rooms are very convenient and very clean! You can always use W-Lan free of charge with a special code for log in.
The best in the hotel is that you feel safe and you can expect the best service!
I will book the same hotel again, when I visit Abu Dhabi the next time. I`m looking forward to..

Reviewed June 27, 2012

The hotel is clean and the stuff were very helpfull and the location is good I did enjoy my staying with them it's soo quit I would book the same hotel when am going visit abu dhabi .

Best regard
Hamed

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Hamedcom
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I stayed there for a business trip (which means it will be even worse for families) and I wanted everyone thinking of booking this hotel that:

- they don't provide soap
- they don't provide tissues (like fine, clenex.. etc)
- internet is free but they block skype and some sites you can not see images if the network is busy
- the locations is very bad, I could hardly get there by my rented car
- i did not like their pillows, not comfortable
- i could see sun behind the curtain :(

service is good, but it is not enough to have a good service and a bad product.

Going with a family, book somewhere else.

Room Tip: book somewhere else
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Clean Room, excellent breakfast, excellent location, excellent staff with high integrity and above all excellent service.

2  Thank Abubaker M
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

Service ws nice,reception team is friendly....they have free shuttle service didnt had to spend on taxi....Internet was free....swimming pool was gud...n pefect...restaurant was gud but could add more variety....room are clean n tidy....which smelled fresh whenever I entered...overall very good stay...me and my daughter will come back again.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed May 12, 2012

My husband and I spent one night at this hotel and were extremely surprised and delighted with the hotel and staff. The hotel is spotlessly clean and the bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The hotel is obviously well sound-proofed as we did not hear any noise at all!
On arrival all of the team at reception- especially Katrina and I Emilyn were extremely friendly and professional and explained everything we needed to know regarding our stay. All the staff we met were full of smiles and made us feel very welcome. At breakfast the two people who served us could not do enough for us. The breakfast was good- nothing fancy but all fresh and very tasty! All in all the hotel and lovely staff will certainly make sure we will stay there again and I will recommend it to all our friends. There is no longer a need to spend a fortune for a quality hotel!

Room Tip: Because the hotel is at the convention center, you need your room key to get access to the undergrou...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple