I had the chance to stay 3 nights at St Regis Saadiyat in July.
* shuttle service to the Grand Mosque and to Marina Mall (on fixed hours)
* great beach (but seawater is not refreshing at all during the summer months :-))
* gorgeous rooms (mine: superior seaview), very nice bathrooms with a lot of daylight, nice stand alone bathtub next to the window, huge rainshower etc. Beds were top as well! Butlerservice included in all room categories (= St Regis standard)
* nice and original F&B outlets (Sontaya is very romantic, the steakhouse is one of the best in AUH), nice buffets and a lot of choise at the main restaurant Olea restaurant
* very good and extensive breakfast buffet !!
* free wifi in the entire resort with good reception
* nice adults only area with (smaller) pools, jacuzzi's, private sitting areas etc
* stunning Health Club with nice indoor lap pool and fantastic Technogym fitness
* main restaurant Olea can be very noisy and overcrowded especially during weekends and high occupancy periods... a lot of familes with children as well. Dessert buffet can sometimes be messy.
* lack of a good pool service, we stayed their in July (so very humid and hot) and not even a free bottle of water or other refreshing aminities
* a pity that the adults pool is not beachfront located (as the family pool is)
You surely have to visit the Al Manarat centre located at 5' from the hotel with 2 (complimentary) exhibitions and also a lot of information and a huge maquette of the future projects at Abu Dhabi and Saadiyat Island. Entrance is free of charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Saadiyat Island is your new address in Abu Dhabi overlooking either Saadiyat's pristine beach or the impressive Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, designed by the golfing legend, Gary Player. The resort provides unparalleled accommodations and service along with food and beverage outlets that provide sumptuous meals and refreshing drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.