“create stay but.......”

Ramada Abu Dhabi Downtown
Ranked #27 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

As a colleague in the same industry i ve stay in this hidden hotel just for a few hours
the nigth incharge Mr Ron was fast in my check in and very professional the room service was fast to to get my orders the chk/out was smood with Ms Amal .
the room was very nice two thinks that missing to completemy stay the first one the room was smelly of cigarettes even if it was non smoking room the second the amenities they was no amenities in my room plus it was ònly one towel
one think for the managment in taking care of your costings you gain money but you loos the standers and the guest that use to stay in your hotel and notice the difference
thanks to staff who made my stay

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Noamanz

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the Cristal Salam for the last 2 days of our honeymoon.
Good service. Also enjoyed the rooftop bar/club and also the spa which we took advantage of with the deal they had.
Got a free upgrade which was awesome too. Staff were helpful and location is perfect.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank David_Esquire
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Comfortable and convenient to our needs and a welcome upgrade offered when checking in. The bathroom was spacious and had a roomy bath as well as a shower.
will be happy to stay here again if in need of a hotel in this location.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Sheila E
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I stayed here for 3 weeks on business. Chose this hotel because it's near to office. Honestly, i didn't expect much before check in. However, to my surprise, the room is so nice which exceeded my expectation.

Check in is no hassle, compliment to Cheryl at the front desk who is very helpful and attentive. Gave me a free upgrade and called room to make sure i settle in comfortably.

Daily breakfast is at a Korean theme restaurant, however serving Chinese and international cuisine as well.

Fitness center is of decent setup. Not too crowded most of the time, which is a plus point for you don't have to queue for the treadmill.

I personally love the bar on the top floor, Vertical. It has been one of my most frequent hangout place during my stay, except the room. Bartender Shinisha and waitress Roliet has been extremely friendly to make my visit away from home pleasant.

10mins walk from Abu Dhabi Mall, surrounded with various restaurants, made this hotel on a good location. A perfect hotel, either for business or leisure.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Eric L
Reviewed May 25, 2014

We choose this hotel based on the reviews we saw and we were happy with the results. Breakfast is not included and even though it was pricy we decided to give it a chance. It was not worth it so we did not eat there again. Other than that, the staff was very helpful and the room was excellent. the hotel is located downtown but the city is very big, so you will need a taxi for mostly everything you will do.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MarianaLonghi
Reviewed May 14, 2014

The hotel was a nice, clean hotel. I have stayed at the other Cristal in Abu Dhabi and found the staff there to have been more friendlier. However, the greetings here were average. The room was fine. The gentleman that helped me with the car lift (elevator) and brought my luggage to my room was probably the only exception. He was very friendly and helpful. Conversely, when I checked in, the gentleman at the reception desk seemed relatively new. However, who I presume to be the manager, was very informative. The elevator is very noisy.

Room Tip: Do not stay close to the elevator!!!! You will hear "dings* all night. From the car lift, to t...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank tigresstsu
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Our group of friends' stay at the Cristal Salam Hotel was very pleasant. We received great help from the concierge Aijmal, for additional tours and transport. The food at the hotel was very good and the service in general excellent. I would recommend anyone to use this hotel when in Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends