“not bad for a short business trip”
Review of AG Hotel

AG Hotel
Ranked #3 of 5 Abu Dhabi B&B and Inns
Episkopi, Cyprus
“not bad for a short business trip”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Pretty standard really. Nothing outstanding for bad or good reasons but the price is reasonable for whats on offer.

Pros:
comfortable bed
clean room
houskeeping was good
well situated

Cons:
the food is expensive and poor quality. I had the burger and it was a flat, poor affair - cheap meat and over cooked. Tasted like a Tescos value range frozen thing.
The service is mostly ok but there doesnt seem to be any continuity. The service depends upon who serves you
The restaurant is badly dated - circa 1970's
Whilst I was eating my food they had the TV on in the restaurant with a documentary about plastics factories!! appaling for the atmosphere.
Had to wait for 20 minutes for the dessert although I was the sole customer in there (and it was ice cream that the waitress dishes up herself - absolutely no excuse)
You have to pay 30 AED for the wifi. I find it terrible that people charge at all, regardless of the venue. When you do log on the signal is poor too
upon check out I requested that the staff bring my bags out of my room so that I could go back later that day, check out and my bags would be waiting for me as I had little time. This was readily agreed to but not done when I got there so I had to sort it out whilst my taxi waited with the meter running. I'm not precious at all but if they say that they will do something it should be adhered to
No breakfast in the tariff

I would return there as most of the staff were ok and the price was reasonable for the offering (I paid 300 AED per night which is a few pence over 50 pounds sterling)

Room Tip: Ask for a rear facing room as it's on an extremely busy road with traffic all night
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I booked a table for two for today lunch. On our arrival nobody was in the restaurant (zero guest, ZERO STAFF). We sat down in one table and we waited for 20 minutes for the waiter! My glass was dirty, they brought first the food (disgusting) and after the food our drinks. If you pass by Abu Dhabi don't stop in this place.

• Stayed October 2012

Travelers are raving about these Abu Dhabi hotels

Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The hotel is very comfortable and easy access if you are travelling by car. Unfortunately they do not suppy parking and the police is around all the time fining infractors.

Room Tip: make sure the AC is working
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi
Kingsgate Hotel Abu Dhabi
#97 of 128 in Abu Dhabi
Grand Continental Flamingo Hotel

Been to AG Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about AG Hotel

Property: AG Hotel
Address: Muroor Road, near Road Signal No. 15, Abu Dhabi 52957, United Arab Emirates (Formerly Comfort Inn Emirates Hotel)
Location: United Arab Emirates > Emirate of Abu Dhabi > Abu Dhabi
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 5 B&Bs / Inns in Abu Dhabi
Hotel Class:2 star — AG Hotel 2*
AG Hotel is located centrally within minutes from the local bus station and conveniently accessible to all the tourist attractions. We have a banquet hall which can be used for business/leisure events. Our staff is multi lingual to accommodate guests from world. Rooms equipped with musical and video jaccuzi ideal for honeymooners. Offering complementary breakfast and great food prices. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your AG Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.