“Great restaurant with amazing views”

Cipriani Yas Island
Reserve with OpenTable
Cipriani Yas Island is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #174 of 2,237 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: A stylish, elegant restaurant designed by Florentine architect Michele Bonan with a beautiful outdoor terrace overlooking the beautiful marina. The menu features signature dishes from Harry’s Bar in Venice and classic Italian favorites. Whether you are a regular of other Cipriani locations around the world or a first time customer you will be welcome with warmth and care.
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Went to cipriani during the f1 race in AD . The food was amazing so was the service from the Italian waiters . But most of all the ambience was unforgettable . Truly enjoyable meal.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Not even the best view, a bit of a disaster all round - really would never go back.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

We can see our boat from there! It's gorgeous overlooking the Yas Hotel and Marina, loved the food and the wine list is good, but the bill made me choke! I would go there again but not on my tab.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

Went there after a concert, so we got there late, and though the people at the Car park said it was closed, when we got up, the people were very welcoming, and said "of course we are open". When you get helpful and positive people in the hospitality trade, your whole experience is normally different.
I thought the food would be normal as the restaurant was more about name/show, but I was very impressed with the food we ordered (I ordered the Veal Milanaesa, but I also tried the pasta with Ragu/veal). Both were excellent.
Good food with a helpful and good service is the reason I eat out (as I can get good food at home), and they offered it. Not to mention the spectacular view from the table son the Verandah/balcony, which is where you should sit specially in the winter months.
Overall pleasantly impressed.

Reviewed November 26, 2011

the nautical theme was great
the food was excellent
the service is also good