“A true gem”

Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
Ranked #1 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed September 8, 2013

A short break in the beginning of September turned out to be an amazing idea after entering the Etihad Towers hotel. As we know already some excellent hotels in Abu Dhabi, we were looking forward to this one. Very friendly staff ensured an easy and fast check-in.
The deluxe room was outstanding - perfectly clean, very good room size, superb bathroom, absolutely nothing to complain. A really small point from our side, the selection of TV channels was slightly limited, e.g. no Discovery channel. Apart from that we would say, this was the best hotel room we've stayed in so far. No other hotel comes close, so this is our new no1 hotel :-)
We had breakfast and dinner in Rosewater restaurant, food selection and quality was very good, however the service of this restaurant can improve. Very slow to clear the table and in general not taking care enough for a hotel of this class.
The gym is excellent as well, brand new equipment and very friendly and supportive staff. The location of the hotel is good, given that it's a city hotel. The beach isn't very big, and next door are some new towers under construction, but these days in Abu Dhabi probably normal. All in all, we would say a true gem in the middle of Abu Dhabi city and we will for sure coming back to enjoy this luxurious and real 5-star hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Homer J
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Dear Homer J,
Thank you for taking the time to post such a fantastic review. I was elated to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your experiences with us.
Thank you also for the great compliments of our rooms, a lot of time and effort went into the design and we’re glad that these are being appreciated.
Thank you for your patronage to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, I look forward to welcoming you back to your number one hotel in Abu Dhabi; where you are always remembered and welcome.
Best regards, Doris Greif, General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,357)

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The room is of a quality experienced nowhere in the world. We got offered an upgrade as Sirius members and the room was simply stunning with nice views from level 54. Also included a nice stuffed turtle, fruit basket, delicious cake and Bateel date champagne: what more do you want. Staff excellent in all respects. Emily kindly showed us how to operate the room. Pool is good. Beach is a bit sad. I especially miss the waves in these man made lagoons. We enjoyed the view off course from level 73.

Room Tip: Higher is better off course.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear HPDubai,
Greetings once more from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi. Thank you for taking to post another review, this time of our hotel; and I’m glad to hear that your stay was to your satisfaction.
I’m also elated to hear that you enjoyed the amenities in your room; we believe that the smallest things sometimes have the largest impact and I was glad to read that this was the case.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, where you are always welcome and fondly remembered.
Best Regards, Doris Greif, General Manager

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Have returned from a fabulous stay, 26/08/2013-01/09/2013. Can only echo what others have said, luxury hotel with outstanding customer service. It would be unfair to give individual names as all staff i came into contact with even in passing, where brilliant. All well groomed identifiable (named badges) and very courteous.
Made booking for hotel as a last min suprise for myself and son (end of his exams) via third party supplier here in uk. Booked this hotel based on reviews given here on trip advisor had booked room with double bed in error. Contacted hotel direct by email explaing my mistake and situation was resolved immediately, when we checked into our lovely twin bedded room on the 50th floor (much to the delight of my son) chocolates, juice drinks and a celebration cake awaited us in addition to the fresh fruit which we got every day. Now that is going the extra mile and it was really appreciated.
Never been to Abu Dhabi before so we went out every day sightseeing which we enjoyed, but we would have been happy to stay at hotel and not venture out as you are really looked after.
Hotel had a wide range of guests from different nationalities and was able to understand everyones different needs, even from buisness guests to tourists.
Hope to return (soon) with husband as we havent stopped talking about our trip.
Thank you Etihad Towers for making our stay in Abu Dhabi.

Room Tip: High room a must for fab views
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jojo17
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear jojo17,
Thank you for taking the time to write another marvelous review, this time of our hotel. Your kind comments, praise and patronage to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers is truly appreciated and something that we do not take for granted.
I was elated to read that you had chosen our hotel as your destination of choice in Abu Dhabi to celebrate the end of your son’s exams and I’m even more pleased to hear that we had not disappointed you.
We sincerely hope that you both enjoyed your overall experience here in Abu Dhabi and that you found it both comfortable and memorable.
We look forward to welcoming you and your husband back to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers upon your return to Abu Dhabi and hope that we can maintain if not improve on the image you have of us. Finally, on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers Team, we hope that your son achieves the grades he wants on his exams.
The warmest regards, Doris Greif, General Manager

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I had the pleasure to spend two nights at this hotel in May this year and from start to finish our stay was outstanding.

On check in the staff were excellent, and couldn't do enough to assist and they did everything that they could to make us feel so welcome. This was my first stay at the hotel, and on entering the lobby I was taken aback by the architecture, style and overall look which was unique in so many ways.

This hotel really is special, and a lot of thought has gone into the design and this theme continues throughout. The lobby area is something very special and is a great place to sit and relax and watch the world go by whilst enjoying a drink.

We were allocated a room on the 39th floor which had very nice views over the Gulf, towards the Marina mall as well as the Corniche. The room was beautiful, with tasteful contemporary furnishings and the bathroom was fantastic, so much thought had gone into the design.

The bed was comfortable, and there was nothing nicer than relaxing in bed, reading a book and taking in the fantastic view of the Abu Dhabi cityscape. Everything that you could possibly need was in the room, from a nespresso machine to make a coffee right through to suit carriers, and all the toiletries that you need.

We stayed on a Half Board basis and we had both breakfast and dinner at the Rosewater. The staff here were exceptional and I appreciate greatly all the help and assistance that they gave. Due to a disability I have restricted mobility and require the use of a stick. The staff were readily on hand to help and assist where they could whilst not being intrusive and they helped carry items as required and also made recommendations of the selection of food that was available. I wish that I had all their names as they so richly deserve recognition for their efforts and it is clear that they take great pride in their jobs. One member of staff whose name I do remember is Joy and she certainly did make dining at Rosewater a Joy through her warm and friendly manner.

The selections of food that was available at Rosewater was excellent and there was something for everyone, and all of the food was attractively displayed and very fresh and the chefs were on hand to cook many dishes from scratch which was also very nice. There is also a wide range of desserts, all of which are beautifully presented.

There are also a wide variety of other restaurants to choose from.

The pool area is very nice, with a small sandy beach and there are nice places to sit out and relax and for those who wish to soak up the rays there is plenty of sunbeds. There is also a very nice shaded area, which was pleasant and it was very nice to sit out and enjoy a good book. A very nice touch was the staff came round with ice lollies as well as water which was a bonus when the temperatures heated up. There is some building work taking place, however I can't say that this disturbed our stay or anyway made it unpleasant and this is a current theme across Abu Dhabi, there is so much development taking place.

The hotels is in a very good location, across from the Emirates Palace and close to the Corniche and a short distance to the Marina Mall, although everywhere in Abu Dhabi is easily accessible and taxis are plentiful and reasonable.

After checking out a staff member discovered that I had left an item in the room, and they emailed me to say that they had found it and that it was available for collection or they would arrange to have it sent on. Thank you Ryan for this it was greatly appreciated.

From start to finish I loved this hotel, the staff are so kind and helpful and even remember you by name and they made this feel like a home from home. Doris the GM clearly runs an excellent hotel and this is shown throughout and the attention to detail is the best in class. I loved this hotel so much that I have decided to take my mum for a week towards the end of September and she is very much looking forward to it.

On a final note, if visiting Abu Dhabi either for business or pleasure this has to be the place to stay and I would recommend it to all. Thank you to everyone for a wonderful stay and I look forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Insel1,
The warmest greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi!
Many thanks for such a glowing review and for your lovely words of praise left on our comment cards, it’s truly appreciated.
We’re delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers. We understand that the little touches are sometimes the ones that make the largest impact and appreciate that these haven’t gone unnoticed.
Your comments have been shared internally with all my colleagues and we have specifically singled out Ryan who has been praised for his actions.
Once again, thank you for the fantastic feedback, we are eagerly awaiting your next visit and very much look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, where you are always welcome and fondly remembered.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

4 night stay for myself and my husband in August. Nice hotel, excellent customer service. Check-in was fast and easy, room was of good standard, huge beds which were comfortable, spacious rooms and bathroom, lovely views from the window of the city. Breakfast was well catered and good choice of foods. We were half board so had buffet the 4 nights we were there, nice food, different choices every night and plenty to eat. Concierge were very helpful with all enquiries and staff were always happy to help and go the extra mile to make the stay fab! lovely stay, would definitely recommend! Nice stay for families, couples and business trips too!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Valita1710

Dear Valita1710,
Thank you for a fantastic review of Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, it is greatly appreciated.
We are delighted to hear that your experience with us was to your liking and that the personal touches and service from our colleagues made your stay even more memorable. I have shared your words of praise with my colleagues and they were truly thankful and grateful for your comments.
On behalf of the entire team we look forward to welcoming you and your husband back to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, sometime in the near future and we look forward to that day.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I have just returned home from a wonderful week in the Etihad Towers hotel. Everytime we stay here it just gets better and better. I cannot fault this hotel in any way. Everything is super well organised. Check-in was easy. Our room was ready and waiting.

Our room was amazing and it was maintained to an exceptionally high standard and can only be described as impeccable. The beds are huge and offer superb comfort. Our room was a suite on a corner of the 52nd floor. The views from the floor to ceiling windows were amazing. Where else can you sit in the bath whilst enjoying a city panarama. Wonderful rain showers too!

We always opt to use the Club Lounge during our stays. The club lounge occupies the whole of the 45th floor and is a great place at any time of the day. A wonderful array of food is offered for breakfast. Throughout the day there is always great food and service on offer.

The staff in the lounge are amazing. Hani, Miluska, Diana and the team do a great job! The lounge offers alcoholic drinks all day with champagne 18:00-20:00 each evening. Lots of nice areas to relax, unwind and enjoy the views from the full height windows.

All the restaurants are great. On this trip we celebrated our pearl wedding anniversary with a meal in 'Quest'. The food was divine as was the service. They had decorated our table and made the night a special occasion to remember. I recommend the Wagyu Beef!

We enjoyed a superb seafood meal at Scott's Seafood Restaurant. The service there too was excellent. My wife had Seabass and I had Lobster. Both were excellent.

The hotel boasts it's own private beach and pool area. There are 3 swimming pools, a paved bathing area and a beach. The service levels provided are excellent. The team outside offer great service be it towels, drinks or food. Always with a smile,

I highly recommend a stay at the Etihad Towers. To enjoy it to the full definately pay extra for Club Lounge Access. The levels of service are amazing. You will not want to go home.

Room Tip: Choose a corner suite and Club Lounge access option.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ianandjan
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear Mr. Ian,
The warmest greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi! Thank you for taking the time to post a fantastic 3rd review, your patronage to our establishment is truly appreciated and something we do not take for granted.
I’m elated to hear that you and your wife had a wonderful and memorable 30th wedding anniversary, that’s quite a milestone and we’re ecstatic that you decided to spend it with us. Your kind words and praise have been shared internally, specifically with the team at Quest and Scott’s who were extremely thankful and grateful.
We cannot wait to welcome you and your wife Jan back for a 4th time to Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Abu Dhabi. Your home, away from home.
Warmest regards, Doris Greif, General Manager

Reviewed September 4, 2013

........Excellent coffee is served in all outlets of Jumeirah at Etihad Tower, Abu Dhabi.
Sellection of espresso and brewed coffee is wide in their offer. Definitely place to visit and experience it...........

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear BaneRu,
Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers. Thank you for your positive review and feedback regarding our quality and selection of brewed coffee.
On behalf of the entire team we do hope to see you back with us sometime in the hopefully not too distant future and look forward to that day.