“Treated like royalty”

Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
Ranked #2 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in June as a stopover whilst flying with etihad, then 3 nights in August as a stopover. It is truly an experience staying at this hotel. The staff are so well trained, courteous and helpful, the food is top class. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. It is the place to stay in Abu Dhabi. The taxis are cheap if you decide to travel to the shopping malls or attractions. If only they could control the hot weather.

Room Tip: I'm sure all rooms will satisfy the most demanding customer
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gulliver0002013
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2013

Dear Gulliver0002013,
Thank you for your comments, they are sincerely appreciated. I’m extremely happy to hear that our personalised service was both helpful and memorable. On behalf of the entire team we do hope to see you back with us sometime in the hopefully not too distant future.
Best regards, Doris Greif, General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,421)

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We have just arrived home and miss Abu Dhabi and the staff at the hotel. Having travelled all over the world this hotel was simply the best. The quality of service was outstanding with the staff being the most attentive I have ever met. The facilities were outstanding and the food in the Rosewater absolutely fabulous day in day out. My daughter will write about the number of staff we became friendly with, I personally found it humbling that the quality of behavior and service from such hard working people was so welcoming. Those who ran every part of the hotel operations were great. We will be back next year as this was an experience I want more of. Compared to Dubai I found Abu Dhabi to be the better place and is now my favorite location, especially when staying at this hotel.

Thank you to everyone for making our time so memorable.

Chris and Melissa

Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank Chris J

Dear Chris and Melissa,
We appreciate the time taken to post the message and I’m very pleased to know that our personalised services have made your visit to Abu Dhabi so memorable. Your message has been shared internally and also sent to Rosewater team where they were delighted. We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again next year at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, where you are always welcomed and fondly remembered.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I cannot express in words the heartfelt gratitude and appreciation I have for the staff, and I am nothing short of blown away by the impeccable service and gracious hospitality that I have received during my stay. Every single staff member that assisted me did so with speed, efficiency, friendliness and extra effort well beyond what their job requires. From a most pleasant welcome after a tiring flight, to the super friendly cleaning staff, this was by far one of the best hotel stays I have experienced in all of my travels. The concierge staff were very knowledgeable and always had excellent recommendations of where to tour, shop and eat. The décor of the hotel is modern and simply stunning, and I loved the atmosphere in the lounges at the lobby. The rooms are beyond comfortable, and extremely luxurious! The views through the huge floor to ceiling windows are breath-taking. The above is just a select and very brief outline. In all honesty my words will not do justice in describing how happy and satisfied I am with Jumeirah Etihad Towers Hotel. Thank you all very much. You will be my one and only choice of hotel in Abu Dhabi.

Room Tip: Request a room on the highest available floor, facing the corniche.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Mohammed S

Dear Mohammed S,
Thank you for such pleasant comments which we highly appreciate. We are absolutely delighted that we were able to contribute to making your stay much more special. Your message has been shared internally and also sent to our Concierge team, they all were overjoyed. We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in the hopefully not too distant future and look forward to that day.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Just returned from 5 days of 5* Luxury.

From arrival to departure Illgar Asgerov and his Guest Relations Staff & Team were 100% committed to ensuring anyone staying at this hotel, receives a 5* Service and High standard 24/7.

The staff, hotel facilities, rooms, restaurants, pools, location etc were faultless.

We celebrated our 20th Wedding Anniversary & my wife's birthday during our stay, Illgar ensured both these special occasions will be remembered.

Room Tip: All rooms are of a high standard. Request a high floor, so when you wake up and open your electri...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TeamTowie
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments which we highly appreciate. It’s wonderful to know that our personalised touches and service have made your visit to Abu Dhabi that much more memorable and special. Your message has been shared internally and sent to Guest Relations team, specially to Illgar, and they were thrilled. We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had excellent four days at this beautiful hotel , I also loved welcoming juice :) , i am impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms, and the environment in general is excellent, moreover a nice smile on workers ,

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wayel_Huraib

Dear Wayel_Huraib,
Thank you for comments and review of your experience at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers. We are delighted that our personalized touches and service have made your stay that much more unforgettable and unusual. We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The best and more luxurious hotel that my wife and I have ever stayed at. We were upgraded to the Deluxe King Club Room on our arrival to the 53rd floor and were treated like royals. The club lounge is differently well worth it - excellent value! No need for us to go out to any other eating places during our stay. Whether it is breakfast, light lunch, afternoon cakes & sandwiches or an evening light dinner, with champagne happy hour 6.00pm to 8.00pm, you have it all. You could even have alcohol refreshments anytime during the day, from 12.00 midday to 12.00 midnight - all complimentary! In a country where alcohol is very expensive at any hotel you stay at, this without question is on it's own for value! We will not stay anywhere else when visiting Abu Dhabi again! Quality Plus!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mark O

Dear Mark O,
Thank you for such a wonderful review and the recommendation of our Club Executive Lounge, it’s truly appreciated.
We are delighted that our personalized touches and service have made your visit to Abu Dhabi that much more memorable and special.
We hope we have the pleasure of seeing you again at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, where you are always welcomed and fondly remembered.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family and I have just returned from this hotel, where we stayed in the 2 bedroom residence tower, and first impressions were excellent. The decor and magnitude of the hotel is breath taking, certainly one of the best we have stayed in. The service of the ground staff (pool bar and restaurant staff) was excellent.
However I am afraid there are a number training and communication issues which should be addressed which left me disappointed. The front desk said one thing and then would call to say that mistake had been made. I cannot go in specific details, however it left us disappointed and would not be returning to the hotel again, nor would we recommend this to any of our friends and family. Some of the issues were;
The front desk is not informative at all.
Apart from the beach and pool there is nothing for the kids (mine are 12 and 8, and after the 3rd day got bored).
We had a toilet leak in one of the bathrooms, after reporting it 3 times without anyone turning up we gave up.
The rooms were not serviced 4 out of the 7 days we were there. The manager said they only service the apartments twice a week. This is not mentioned anywhere on the hotel website.
Due to my younger daughter being unwell, we requested a late checkout of our last day. I mentioned I wouldn't mind paying half the rate until 9PM. This was refused, I would understand this being the case if the room was required. but the front desk informed me that the room was not booked after us. I felt that the management were not attentive enough and hence lost my custom. It put be of Abu Dhabi.

Room Tip: 2 bed room was good, but no dressing table in master or other bedroom, had to go into the bathroom t...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Jaggy_boy
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

We value your feedback, as it gives us an insight in which areas we are exceeding guest expectations and were we still can improve our services. Thank you very much for your compliments towards our colleagues from pool bar and restaurants, we will pass on the comments to the respective colleagues.

I have personally investigated your points mentioned in your email below and would like to inform you about my investigation findings as follows;

In regards to the urinal flash valve leaking in your apartment, I understand that our colleague from Engineering received your complaint late in the evening on the day you checked in, went to your apartment seeing that your “Do not disturb light” was switched on. In order not to disturb you and your children at this late hour, our Engineering team informed us that our technician went back to your apartment on the next day, 8th of August and completed fixing the leak.

In regards to our Housekeeping service for our serviced residences which we are providing daily, including three times per week linen and towel change, I have checked with our Housekeeping department and we did find that your Apartment has been serviced daily, with changing linen and towels on 4 days and towels only on 3 days of your stay, apart from the day of departure, as your residence was on ‘please do not disturb’. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention to be able and re train our colleagues from Housekeeping.

On the day of your departure, I understand that you called the reception and Ronald our receptionist offered you a rate of AED 700 plus 16% for a late check-out at 11pm, after speaking to you Ronald indeed realized that he did make a mistake by offering you a lower rate and called you to state that the rate we can offer would be 1400 plus 16%, which was our best available rate on the 14th August, we do apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Speaking to our Asst. Front Office Manager Pierre, our procedure of late check-out rates was explained to you and due to a gesture from our side and as an apologies for the inconvenience Pierre granted for you a late check-out at 9pm. We are not aware that at any point our colleagues have been refusing a late check-out in our hotel, either in our serviced residences or hotel rooms.

We are very sorry to read about your daughter being unwell and we would have appreciated to have received this information during your interaction with our colleagues to be able to assist you further as we have a paramedic in our hotel who would have been more than pleased to help. We do hope that your daughter is feeling better now.

Dear Guest, we do hope that all of your points have been answered, but please feel free to contact me directly if you wish to discuss my email further.
We do hope to have the opportunity of being able to welcoming you back at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and I will personally make sure that you are well looked after and I remain,
with warmest regards, Doris Greif