4,324 results
All reviews observation deck rosewater restaurant rays bar li beirut club executive lounge brasserie angelique tori no su floor to ceiling windows marina mall building work the pool and beach area small beach amazing hotel high floor presidential palace half board luxurious hotel
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband and I just returned from Abu Dhabi as he participated in the triathlon there. We decided to stay at Jumeirah Etihad Towers and we had an exceptional, nearly perfect experience! First, the reception was warm and welcoming as we arrived about 45 minutes prior to official check-in time of 3 pm. They immediately accommodated us, greeting us with cool towels and a cool drink while finding us a ready room. The room itself was spacious and stylish, a perfect balance of comfort, convenience, luxury and modernity. [We stayed in a grand deluxe room.]

I really can't fault this property; everything was superb. The hotel is stunningly beautiful, the food was delicious, the bed was comfortable, the rainfall shower was heavenly, and the gym is state-of-the-art in every way. Still, the hotel's most superior feature is its wonderful staff. The service was a true delight! Seriously, we did not want to leave and we will do all we can to return to a Jumeirah property. Mind you, it's a splurge, but you will not be disappointed. Now, the only problem is that our standard of luxury has been elevated for life!

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank WhaddoWino
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for taking the time to post the nice review.

I am delighted to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us especially the hotel services, in-room facilities and our Six P Gym; your compliments have been shared with our entire team. It is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being recognized.

It was a pleasure looking after you and on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I hope to welcome you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had a very nice stay in Jumeirah. We had a room on the 43 floor with a view to the city, which was very nice. The decor of the hotel is impressive, the lobby of the hotel is stunning. Rooms are also very nice with floor to ceiling windows, high tech equipment and nice bathroom. The staff were amazing, very friendly and helpful, made us feel really valued. Nice breakfasts and lunches, didn't have evening meals, so can't comment. Swimming pools very nice, there's one for kids, as well as a small beach. Would really recommend the hotel - it's expensive, but really worth the price.

Room tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor - the view is very nice.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank eglucka
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for the wonderful review.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and have shared your compliments with all colleagues; it is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being recognized.

Many thanks for recommending us- it was a pleasure looking after you. On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed March 1, 2013

if you want the benefit of a city hotel with beach access then this is a good choice. staff are very helpful and courtious. the room was excellent with all the nice bits and pieces you would expect. overall the location on the corniche was very good in a city where you use a cab to travel around. breakfast was excellent. i would choose to stay again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank blackpoolwhenimsixty

Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for the great review; I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It was indeed a pleasure looking after you and we all hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This hotel is very unique.The front entrance is grand , luxurious and modern( business/formal,city style) and the back is very relaxing but also luxurious with the serenity of the private beach,beautiful swimming pools (beach holiday/luxury/romantic).The staff are brilliant and helpful except one whom I perceived as rude.The food is really great in all aspects (taste,quantity and quality).The view from the bathroom is magical .I will definitely stay there again.There is construction going on but it is not in the way by any means.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Tayseer m

Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for the great review.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and have conveyed your compliments to all colleagues however I am very concerned to know that you encountered a colleague who was not polite; this is not our usual standard and we would like to investigate this further- it would be very helpful if you would please write directly to Stefan Fuchs our Hotel Manager on stefan.fuchs@jumeirah.com so we can get more details. I sincerely apologise for this and assure you that we will take swift corrective action to ensure this is not repeated.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This really is a glitzy hotel if you like it that way. The view from the room was terrific. The room itself was impeccable with all luxuries a hotel of this type would boast of.A DVD player would be a good add on. Breakfast was quite the best I have had in recent times! The staff is very professional and helpful. I used the gym every morning and this too was very good. The gym staff was very nice and helpful but not very competent. I used the gym for a wash and change before my flight which was late evening and the facilities provided were excellent. The spa was far too pricey - so we stayed away.

Room tip: Room with a view of the sea.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Chitranganie M
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for the great review. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and have conveyed your compliments to all colleagues; it is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being recognized.

Thank you for your constructive comments about 6P Gym colleagues; it would be very helpful for us if you could write to me on doris.greif@jumeirah.com to provide detailed specific feedback so we can focus our efforts when taking corrective action.

It was a pleasure looking after you; on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back