Had a nice stay at the Etihad Towers although very expensive, but think that is just Abu Dhabi in general and the fact that you're staying in a 5 star hotel the prices go up even more. Lovely rooms, all new and clean. Great maid service, keep the rooms immaculate and fresh towels every day. Would recommend this hotel if you're planning a trip to Abu Dhabi but bring lots of money with you to enjoy it to the full, you will need it!
A couple of points I would like to add to hopefully be sorted for next guests that are going to stay here -
- the lifts are surprisingly slow and considering there are 6 lifts only 1 seems to work at any 1 time meaning that you will stop at a lot of floors if people are waiting.
- we noticed an added charge/tip on our bill which we did not authorise. When we questioned it upon check out we were told that this is quite normal!! No apology or nothing, the fact that they took the charge off seemed enough for them. Especially a bad attitude from the duty manager, Michael, who seemed like he had heard this complaint a million times before and wasn't even listening to me.
- ordered an orange juice by the pool which arrived warm so when asked for some ice the server went over to a bin full of ice and bottles of water which at the time people were putting their hands in and filled the glass up with ice. Still not sure if this was just laziness or normal for him but I have never seen anything more unhygenic and so unexpected for such a hotel. When we questioned him and returned it he didnt seem to think he did anything wrong which is more of a worry.
Overall a good stay, though after eating/drinking in 3 of the restaurants/bars at this hotel I would say Vasco's at the Hilton wins on both ambience and food everytime, only a 10 min walk away and a lot cheaper to too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah at Etihad Towers - experience contemporary luxury with genuine hospitality and personalized service in a setting of spectacular design and dramatic architecture in Abu Dhabi's premier location; the Corniche. Enjoy a range of exceptional leisure options, unwind in one of the design-led rooms, suites, and serviced residences, be impressed by unique venues for social events including outstanding conference and meeting facilities, and discover unparalleled culinary experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jumeirah International, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumeirah at Etihad Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah At Etihad Towers Hotel Abu Dhabi