“perfect stay”

Jumeirah at Etihad Towers
Ranked #1 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed September 25, 2012

good location

great views on emirates palace, marina mall and the corniche

very nice lobby

luxury mall

great service

very neat and taking care of every small detail

easy to use high tech system in the room

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AHMED_A_A
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear Guest

Many thanks for posting your review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Stunning hotel, fabulous location, amazing staff.
This should have 5 starts, however just a couple of things that need to be noted.
Everywhere I went above the first 3 floors, the windows were filthy, which did spoil the view. It must be a nightmare getting them clean, but this hotel is face almost completely with glass, something needs to be done.
When by the pool and beach the building noise is an issue. You do get used to it, but you need to be aware elf it.

Anyway enough of the slight glitches. This place is stunning! Service that should be noted by hotels around the world, especially in the UK. Smiling staff, that make you feel that your enjoyment staying in their hotel is their primary purpose in life. Nothing is too much trouble.

If you can afford it, stay in a club room. The food and drink in their is complimentary and of the highest standard. A peaceful and relaxing place with staff that are truly amazing.

Davron in concierge needs a special mention. He was phenomenal in arranging a scuba diving trip for me. As I needed to go on Monday, I had drawn a blank (everything happens Friday and Saturday here), he however managed to arrange a special charter. He then proceeded to ensure every minor detail was arranged to perfection. Everything was superb with not the slightest hiccup. My safety and enjoyment was of paramount importance to him. He even called the dive centre to check I had arrived safely and later to check all was okay, as the trip returned lat than expected. Thank you, Davron!

Service standards here are at a level that should be aspired to! Well done, and thank you.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DerbyshireBugsy
Reviewed September 20, 2012

the hotel's design and decoration were nice. the reception's design was amazing..the welcome was warm and the staff is friendly. there's a variety of food type. the rooms are comfortable and smart. the furniture in the rooms is classy.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AlAWADI
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for your review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sincerely Yours

Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife and I have been visiting Abu Dhabi and Dubai for over 25 years. We have seen considerable change. The Jumeirah at Etihad Towers was selected based on convenience. Many large properties do not have the service standards and individual attention shown by the staff at the Etihad Towers. This reflects good staff training and attention to detail. In a short period of time they appear to have mastered the "small things", staff are observant and caring. The hotel seems to attract a large number of local people. Locals are usually a good judge of any restaurant or hotel. The challenge will be to maintain the high standards established. Repeat visits can monitor this from our point of view.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Travelforpleasure_12

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for your wonderful review.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and have passed your compliments on to all colleagues; everyone is very happy to know that their efforts have been appreciated.

On behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back and receiving your valuable feedback about our service

Best Regards

Reviewed September 12, 2012

My room was on the floor #40 away from noise in the next building, also I tried their buffet there are kind of variety but not that much.

But still there are many constructions around the hotel. Moreover the mall has only one coffee shop plus reception on the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Umm-Fatima
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for posting you review. I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and have passed your valuable comments on to all colleagues.

Unfortunately the construction affects all establishments in this part of Abu Dhabi including ours and we are all hopeful that it would be complete soon; we do however try our level best not to let it disrupt our guests’ experience.

Once more, thank you for the review; I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad team look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

A fantastic weekend at Etihad Towers, the staff and service are of the highest standard.The team at the Quest restaurant are some of the best, if not the best I've come across, and I've stayed in a lot of fine hotels. It started with Tony the bartender whose knowledge of the menu and his recommendations are delivered with great enthusiasm.Rajesh the supervisor and waiter Mira are two of the nicest and professional I've ever met. The highlight was the suerb food, Benjamin the chef is a master of his trade, the egg special was to die for and once again a real nice guyIf you're looking for 1st class food and value for money and great service Quest is one not to miss. The whole package at the hotel is fantastic, we can't wait to re-vist in October.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the sea are best and a little quieter with outstanding views
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Dear Guest

Greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and thank you for the wonderful review.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially your experience at Quest- our Signature Restaurant. I have passed your compliments on to the entire team- in particular Tony, Rajesh, Mira and Benjamin; they are all very happy to have their efforts appreciated.

Once again, many thanks for recommending us. I, along with the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team, look forward to welcoming you back in October

Reviewed August 29, 2012

This time my visit was during Ramadan, so the hotel was a bit quieter. The service was no less attentive and the range of F&B outlets was acceptable given the usual Ramadan restrictions. As I was on something of a health-kick, removing the temptation of Ray's Bar was probably just as well!

I did make us of the excellent Executive Lounge on the 45th floor, which has to be on the best anywhere. The staff are brilliant and alcohol was available freely after the Iftar prayer.

I made regular use of the pool to swim laps (it has a 27m span which is ideal) and the small matter of having forgotten my goggles was solved by an attentive life-guard who rushed off to find me his pair and lent them to me for the duration of my stay!

I tried the newly opened Brasserie Angelique, which is a fantastic addition to the line-up; the decor is fantastic, just the right mix between seriously smart and ever so slightly louche, as befits a Parisian-style bistro. The food was extremely good; excellent sweat-bread salad and a melt-in-mouth ribeye steak.
I shall definitely be back

Room Tip: The business rooms are well worth the extra!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Doris G, General Manager at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

Dear Guest

Warm greetings from Jumeirah at Etihad Towers and many thanks for another great review; I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us.

I have passed your compliments on to the entire service team; in particular Alex, our lifeguard that helped you out with the goggles. It is indeed very motivating for us to see our efforts being recognized.

Thank you for recommending Brasserie Angelique; again I am glad you enjoyed our new offering. Tori No Su, our Japanese Restaurant, is now open and we look forward to your feedback upon your next visit to our hotel.

It was a pleasure looking after you; on behalf of the entire Jumeirah at Etihad Towers team I look forward to welcoming you back

Best Regards