“A unique experience!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013

A unique experience at an authentic Emirati restaurant! Very classy with great decor and lovely indoor and outdoor seating area. Indoor is perfect for lunch and outdoors is beautiful for dinner (when the weather is good). Great service and good food. Portions are small but thats expected from such high end restaurants. A fantastic experience overall! Loved their spicy chicken wing the first time. Only disappointment was that the second time I went (in quick succession) the spicy chicken wings tasted completely different - they seemed to have used different spices/method to make it.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I chose this restaurant randomly when visiting the Emirates Palace on the premise that it offered 'local' food. I was able to walk in without a reservation as it was 10pm and the restaurant had few patrons, which meant atmosphere was a little lacking. The spicy chicken wings I had for starters were tangy and well spiced, and the chicken biryani I had for my main course was a large portion and a bit more delicately spiced than I might have expected (compared to those typically found at Indian restaurants). Service was polite and unobtrusive, and the outdoor seating overlooking one internal wing of the palace was the best feature.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This place has to be visited, the dishes are fantastic, flavours beyond words - try the lamb or tuna dishes, highly recommended!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We decided to try one of the restaurants at the exceedingly large and grand Emirates Palace(which would not be our taste or budget), and chose this one which was featuring local Emirati food.

Service was very good , friendly and informative when considering the menu. The food was good without perhaps reaching a superlative level which might of been expected from the most expensive hotel in town. Different dishes were all interesting to a well travelled palate and the standard was certainly good if not exceptional.

Overall we enjoyed our evening for the overall experience but would not choose again next trip.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I had the pleasure to eat here on three occasions during my stay in Abu Dhabi. I always try to eat at local establishments and always what is native to the area. Needless to say I had no desire to eat sushi or hamburgers while visiting the UAE.
The food here is simply wonderful! Everything was prepared to perfection and service was completely amazing. I only wish I would have had longer to stay and more time to eat here. With that said, I look forward to returning and spending more time sampling the food here.